And could have shot any Joe Soap or their kid while there. So yeah that blurb on the Go Fund Me is perverse. Give me €7,000 to bury my poor son, one of life's good guys :o

Yer man really got fuckin scalded didn't he. I haven't read a lot into it but was it the lad he was going to shoot who gave him the stabbing? He won't do it again anyway that's for sure

Quote from: astfgyl on December 27, 2023, 12:41:24 PMYer man really got fuckin scalded didn't he. I haven't read a lot into it but was it the lad he was going to shoot who gave him the stabbing? He won't do it again anyway that's for sure

Hitman was going for the dad, son stuck him like a pig. According to Twitter.
Chlanna Nan Con Thigibh A So's Gheibh Sibh Feoil

I shouldn't laugh really but fuck him  :laugh:

What age was the son? I imagine he'll have a charge against him, Even though the gunman brought it on himself.

Rumour has it the stuck the snore up his swiss as well. Saw a clip of him still alive getting battered and the pants were down below his arse so could be true.

Quote from: open face surgery on December 29, 2023, 04:15:13 PMRumour has it the stuck the snore up his swiss as well.

Urf?

The son was arrested earlier today.

Saw that one on twitter the other day about the knife up the arse the other day but didn't know if it was confirmed or not. He'll certainly be facing a charge or two if it is true

Quote from: open face surgery on December 29, 2023, 04:15:13 PMRumour has it the stuck the snore up his swiss as well. Saw a clip of him still alive getting battered and the pants were down below his arse so could be true.

What the actual fuck?!?

Quote from: open face surgery on December 29, 2023, 04:15:13 PMRumour has it the stuck the snore up his swiss as well. Saw a clip of him still alive getting battered and the pants were down below his arse so could be true.

Where did you see that clip?

Saw a clip where he's lying face down, somebody rolls him over, and smashes a what looks like a chair into his face.
Don't think that will help their "self defense" claims.

Ya, that's the clip I'm on about. They were doing the rounds on WhatsApp.

Obviously meant knife rather than "snore".

Quote from: open face surgery on December 29, 2023, 07:39:14 PMYa, that's the clip I'm on about. They were doing the rounds on WhatsApp.

Obviously meant knife rather than "snore".

I'm thinking like the lad getting snookered in love hate. Could be the feel good hit of the summer here if the son gets done for murder after anally raping the lad that tried to kill his father with a knife after some scumbag shit that the rest of us would never know about because we aren't pieces of shit.

Fuck em  :laugh:

The main thing is that skanger scumbags suffered. One dead, another fucked up, a third locked up. Job done. The only ones I feel for are the bystanders.

At least they'll have a story to tell.

As long as all the dead, injured, arrested partys are all scumbags who are just a blight on decent society I think it's a good way to round the year up