It'll be next year, but I'm told there's a new Dead Congregation album nearing completion.

I see Arghoslent have released a new album.

Quote from: Cailleach on October 13, 2023, 06:33:08 PMI see Arghoslent have released a new album.

It is extremely disappointing especially after the 15 year wait.

Only listened to the first 20 minutes or so and thought it was grand. Yet to give it time thought.

I have had the LP since this day last week have listened to it a few times not enjoying it at all. Bad production, new vocalist who does not sound good and of course no lyrics included just like the last GBK.

I didn't mind the production or the vocals on first listen but we'll see. It's odd that they've decided against releasing the lyrics for both alright but I don't care about the lyrics.

Lyrics missing seems to be because of who released the LP. I can understand with GBK because the person in question performs on the album and could be in trouble for that due to where they live if certain topics were mentioned in the lyrics. But I can't see any valid reason other than wanting to distribute it that the Argo lyrics were left out.

Arghoslent have always sucked.

Will be interesting to see if Dead Congregation change it up at all with the new one.

Dream Unending and Worm have a split coming out on 20Buckspin October 20

Mortem - Ravnsvart
Manowar - Sign of the Hammer
Manilla Road - Crystal Logic
Majesty - Sword amd Sorcery
Masterplan - Masterplan
Metalucifer - Heavy Metal Tank

Going to stop going through the Ms now for a bit  :laugh:

Yeah, I think you've overdosed to the point where you've gone in the wrong thread! The M shelf does tend to overshadow most others though, perhaps only S and D can compete.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Quote from: Anvil on October 17, 2023, 10:10:41 AMManowar - Sign of the Hammer

Ah jaysus are they really doing another pointless re-recording of a classic album??!!

Finally a new VEMOD is to see the light of day in January.

Up for pre-order now on Prophecy.

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if it's the greatest thing ever recorded.

Anata posted some pics the other day, supposedly of vocals being recorded for a now very long mooted "upcoming album."

Quote from: Grim Reality on October 24, 2023, 01:46:21 PMFinally a new VEMOD is to see the light of day in January.

Up for pre-order now on Prophecy.

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if it's the greatest thing ever recorded.

I saw them live 3 weeks ago they played mostly new material and it sounded great.