Just throwing it out there again. Have a spare ticket for gig if anyone interested. Can meet up outside which would suit as its a ticketmaster app ticket not physical n not sure how to transfer it not that tech savvy (older metaller :P  :-\  ;D ) Will take €70 for it

FYI - Bruce Dickinson's Scream For Me Sarajevo documentary is on BBC4 tonight at 12:30.

Set list is brilliant, new tunes are brilliant, had a playlist with the selist on Spotify all week, gig is going to be brilliant, this is my 6th time seeing them, can't wait.....

Hope they keeo going for a bit longer.

Afraid to say that I've never seen Iron Maiden live.
Was considering going tonight, but that setlist really does not do much for me.

Personally I think it's great. Have heard the classics plenty. 3rd time seeing them young lad is buzzing. They might not be around forever.

Sitting up in the Gods now waiting for the German goons to start.

Young fella is literally buzzing out of skin with everything.
Took him into Sentinel earlier where he bough a load of patches for his new battle jacket which he also bought today in Temple bar.  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Had a bite to eat in the Hard Rock Cafe before coming down. He nearly shat himself when we were sat at the Dokken table and Philo's bass next to us as well.
Even Eminem's shoes impressed him.

Quote from: jobrok1 on June 24, 2023, 07:22:59 PMSitting up in the Gods now waiting for the German goons to start.

Took him into Sentinel earlier where he bough a load of patches for his new battle jacket which he also bought today in Temple bar.  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Had a bite to eat in the Hard Rock Cafe before coming down. He nearly shat himself when we were sat at the Dokken table and Philo's bass next to us as well.

Haha, that's so cool.

Quote from: jobrok1 on June 24, 2023, 07:22:59 PMSitting up in the Gods now waiting for the German goons to start.

Haha good stuff John, nice to hear a young fella enjoying and appreciating older heavy metal! Was a very enjoyable gig I thought.

Great stuff, hope he enjoyed it.

Grand mix of ages there tonight, good to see. Enjoyed the gig, even the newer material sounded decent, and got a good reception. Obviously Alexander The Great was a personal highlight, along with Caught..., but The Prisoner was song of the night for me.

Bruce was in fine voice, the best I've heard from the few times I've seen them. Maybe it's because I didn't pay much heed to him but has Janick dialled the wackiness down a bit? Nice to see a few different Eddies too.

I thought they were fantastic last night. The crowd were great too. Saw them in Belfast last year and I think this might have even topped that. Songs from Somewhere in Time were animal. Can I play with Agnes, Hell on Earth, Prisoner, Fear... Class.

Great night .first gig for my two kids and they are still raving about it .

Was a really enjoyable night all  round .

It really wasva great show. I thought all the new tracks sounded great. Even 'Death Of The Celts', which doesn't do much for me on the album. They flew by much quicker in the live setting.
SIT tracks were fantastic.
'Wasted Years'... What a banger to finish on.

Back on the train to reality now, though.  :(

Quote from: Uinsion on June 23, 2023, 10:49:36 PMSet list is brilliant, new tunes are brilliant, had a playlist with the selist on Spotify all week, gig is going to be brilliant, this is my 6th time seeing them, can't wait.....

Hope they keeo going for a bit longer.

Correction, the was my seventh time. Seventh Heaven. What a privilege to be there. To be alive and have the health to attend such an event is truly priceless. Maybe Death to the Celts was a little to long for a live setting, but that is a very very very minor quibble. I was wondering how he'd explain the title to an Irish audience, but he did well. Brilliant gig. Hopefully they'll be back.