Quote from: helmsa on June 22, 2023, 08:38:23 AMNeed 3 tickets for this, or 2, or 1

There's a lad selling a ticket earlier in the thread - see post #56.

If the lad who's meant to be going with me doesn't get back to me soon, I'll be selling one, maybe two.

Quote from: Carnage on June 22, 2023, 02:31:27 PMIf the lad who's meant to be going with me doesn't get back to me soon, I'll be selling one, maybe two.

Are they seated or standing?

Standing, physical ticket too. He's just called me and bailed, my brother's getting first refusal, if he doesn't want it it's yours.

Cheers, if it's me you mean haha, if it does fall through let me know

The brother's going, sorry.

New problem, 3 Arena parking is full. Maybe park at Heuston and Luas over and back?

No bothers just got sorted with a resale one on ticketmaster :D

Fuckin hell I honestly didn't think it would be this hard to find to find tickets for this.

Keep checking Ticketmaster. I got a standing eventually and then put up my 3 seated tickets for sale and they all went within a couple of minutes. Just keep checking.

Quote from: Carnage on June 22, 2023, 04:11:26 PMThe brother's going, sorry.

New problem, 3 Arena parking is full. Maybe park at Heuston and Luas over and back?

Park the other side of the East link in Ringsend.Free parking on Cambridge Road and after 7pm on the roads around it... Used to park there for work and it's literally the other side of the bridge from The Point!

#72 June 23, 2023, 12:34:29 AM Last Edit: June 23, 2023, 01:49:21 AM by Carnage
Bedad, might try that. Had sussed an evening rate for €20 in a multistorey but that sounds good, cheers.

Edit: just listening to the setlist for this tour and, as inferior as the new tracks are, they fit in better than expected. They could still drop Fear Of The Dark and Iron Maiden happily, though.

Looking fwd to tomorrow. More I think about it, gigs in Dublin 2023/24 are like a Monster of Rock bill from 1983/84. Deadly

Iron Maiden

Judas Priest      Saxon

M.S.G.            Uriah Jeep

Sweet Savage

Can someone throw up the stage times if announced.

according to Ticketbastard...

Doors at 6:30.
Support crowd on at 7:30.