I just started a thread asking for VR headset advice, maybe there's something in this thread on the subject, but a search didnt throw up anything...

"For anyone who's interested - there's a massive games bundle that itch.io have put out at the moment, under the banner of raising awareness for #BLM, the Community Bail Fund, and NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund."

why the fuck would anyone want to support a terrorist marxist organization hell bent on destroying western civilization as we know it. fuck all that.

Quote from: enoch on July 16, 2020, 12:36:31 PM
"For anyone who's interested - there's a massive games bundle that itch.io have put out at the moment, under the banner of raising awareness for #BLM, the Community Bail Fund, and NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund."

why the fuck would anyone want to support a terrorist marxist organization hell bent on destroying western civilization as we know it. fuck all that.

Jaysis. Don't slip and fall on all that edge you just spewed. A strong and brave second posting. The bundle got 8+ milli over the odds without your input anyway.

That's one heck of a first (or second) post in a gaming thread on a metal forum...

These new posters really don't like their capital letters do they  :laugh:

If anyone has outright bought (as in, didn't get it as part of a Humble Bundle or something) a copy of the mindfuck that is Superhot, its sequel (Mind Control Delete, out today) is free.

The developers said it may take a few days to filter to whatever digital store, but I got my copy on PS4 last night at midnight :abbath:

:abbath:

it is one heck of a second posting. lol. cant even go into a gaming discussion without seeing some woke bollox. suppose its the times we live in.

Alright, bingo card.

Quote from: enoch on July 16, 2020, 12:36:31 PM

Best post ever on the gaming thread.  :abbath:

Playing original GTA here, having come across the old disc lately. Great fun so it is. Have Ultimate Doom disc as well for when I want to drive myself insane

I'm replaying the witcher purely because I didnt bother with gwent the first time around. The storytelling in this game is incredible.

Quote from: astfgyl on July 20, 2020, 09:48:01 PM
Playing original GTA here, having come across the old disc lately.

GOURANGA!

I got The C64 Maxi lately. Yes it's an emulator in a box, but it's a nice box and it give it does what I want from it. There was a mini version too, but the full size has a working keyboard so do programming and type in the listings from the magazines such as Zzap 64!
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

i like the sound of that. Must look into it. Are there joysticks?

How many times I copied in those lists of code to no avail. That fucking ball just wouldn't bounce across the screen!

That's what's inside the inner box.

https://retrogames.biz/thec64 - That's the official site for it.
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat