Everything annoys us. That's middle age for you.

Nah, I've always thought the Jarlath and Kate-Lynns were cunts. I just hate extra stuff now :laugh:

Teenagers in children's play Parks making a nussicance of themselves

Beeped at a lad literally parked on the road waiting for his missus to come out of the shop. He then proceeded to speed up and cut across me, get out if his car and try to get at me  :laugh:. Literally laughed at him while trying to get the camera on my phone to work.  Some crazy arseholes out there  :-X

Quote from: Blackout on August 01, 2020, 07:57:13 PM
Beeped at a lad literally parked on the road waiting for his missus to come out of the shop. He then proceeded to speed up and cut across me, get out if his car and try to get at me  :laugh:. Literally laughed at him while trying to get the camera on my phone to work.  Some crazy arseholes out there  :-X

A Dashcam is good thing.
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

Quote from: livingabortion on August 01, 2020, 08:02:29 PM

A Dashcam is good thing.

Need to get one alright

Don't beep at me again!

Quote from: Blackout on August 01, 2020, 08:40:18 PM
Quote from: livingabortion on August 01, 2020, 08:02:29 PM

A Dashcam is good thing.

Need to get one alright

Front & Rear HD Dash Cam with Night Vision from €22.99
https://www.pigsback.com/en-ie/offer/414828?utm_source=google_shopping&utm_campaign=414828&utm_medium=affiliate&gclid=Cj0KCQjwpZT5BRCdARIsAGEX0znV2QxAYTjK9ZnK7a_VFG2wmKBJQXibt7JMD39xJah0cSBydsxdLbwaAg2WEALw_wcB

Any sort of vgean food advertised on Facebook (in this case vegan coleslaw from Lidl) and you can set your watch to some "mad lad" in the comments saying how shite vegans are, how he'll only eat meat, etc.

Fuckin' dopes.

Vegans get a bad rep and a lot of eye rolling alright.

How do you know someone's a Vegan? They never shut up about it  :laugh:
Be Vegan, but don't  think you're somehow morally superior, (as so many think they are).

You say "Trans" now and people think you mean "Transgender", as if that's the only word prefixed with the word trans.
You have something with the rainbow on it and people think it's got someone to do with Gay Pride. NO!, it's not all about you, people can like the colour spectrum.
Closer to home. You seen younger people dressing like Metal Heads would when we were they're age, and now at most they've probably heard of Metallica.

I suppose it's the appropriation of things, not that it hasn't been done before for many things, but these are more of now.

There's an ad on telly looking for people to become Goggleboxers and asking do you have what it takes? Surely they should ask,  are you an annoying cunt who never keeps your mouth shut when other people are trying to watch the telly? Here's the job for you (you complete and utter pain in the hole).

Quote from: Eoin McLove on August 02, 2020, 09:17:22 PM
There's an ad on telly looking for people to become Goggleboxers and asking do you have what it takes? Surely they should ask,  are you an annoying cunt who never keeps your mouth shut when other people are trying to watch the telly? Here's the job for you (you complete and utter pain in the hole).

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Bang On!

I remember Billy Connolly talking about Big Brother "It's people sitting in their house watching people shitting in a house" YEAH! Spot On Billy  :laugh:

Quote from: Eoin McLove on August 02, 2020, 09:17:22 PM

I'll never understand how anyone can be entertained by a bunch of slackjawed yokels watching their television and making inane conversation.

Slow driving cunts on the road that won't pull over into the massive hard shoulder to let the 10+ cars behind them pass by. Die!