😂

He's a good lad, this 'John Kimble' :)

Hahaha, brilliant...  :laugh:

Quote from: John Kimble on July 14, 2020, 10:17:51 AM
Quote from: mugz on July 13, 2020, 05:54:25 PM
I'm not saying lewis hamilton isn't irritating though; that entire generation is unbearable, but they are kinda old news by now anyway

You weren't born in 1978 by any chance? You seem to be irritated by stuff. Anyway, old news is kinda old news by now anyway. As is breathing. I mean, how long have humans been breathing? And eating. Who the fuck even eats anymore? I've a link about the whole Rothschild/Haribo conspiracy but be warned, it's a bit much for some people and I'm only going to reference it in the vaguest terms possible. I'm just trying to help, as best I can. It's old news though.

that's a pretty accurate summation to be fair.

as it happens Haribo does have a couple of conspiracies attached to it, a bit similar to the Pepsi conspiracies. There's always something to read about something.

Jesus, you're an incorrigible dose.

I've generally tried to avoid this thread/board but if I hear the phrases "reach out" or "connect" again in the next 48 hours, I want you all to know that the person who uttered them to me died a swift and painless death.

Touch base with us and let us know.

Hahaha,  :laugh:
Any excuse for a DM pun is on the ball...  :laugh: :laugh:

A Question of Juggz

The grieving that follows when one of your pets dies (....my dog)  :'(

Facebook marketplace what a piece of shit. It's my first time ever trying to sell things on it and some of my adverts keep getting rejected with no explanation as to why. When I read the policy of items that can't be sold it does not mention any of the items I am selling. When you request a review nothing happens so frustrating.

Does anyone happen to know what triggers this bullshit is it something mentioned in the description or the heading?

Having to call Virgin to cancel, go through a 20 minute exercise of saying no then they dont even cancel my fucking account.

Quote from: The Heretic on July 19, 2020, 04:16:51 PM
The grieving that follows when one of your pets dies (....my dog)  :'(
Awful, sorry to hear it

Quote from: Blackout on July 19, 2020, 10:10:44 PM
Having to call Virgin to cancel, go through a 20 minute exercise of saying no then they dont even cancel my fucking account.

The old 'send us written confirmation' routine? Hateful.