Quote from: Scáthach on July 07, 2020, 12:01:56 AM
Getting a flood of inspiration, then when I go to record a demo my gear keeps cutting out on me.
Fuckity fuck!
Whether it's the laptop or Windows, recording or sim software, or just hardware getting senile, I can't figure out.
The song(s) are about the Hellfire Club, so maybe I'm just cursed :abbath:

you won't lack for dark energy with that topic for sure

The latest good-song-ruined-by-a-shitty-limp-breathy-cover: Born To By Wild. Heard it on an ad, thankfully can't find it.

Jesus it's awful. Born to be asthmatic more like.

Born to be vile...

The phrase 'what a time to be alive'.

The phrase "Speaking as a......."

The Phrase - "in my previous life"

Living with stoners

Speaking as a stoner in my previous life, it was good to stop. What a time to be alive.

If they're stoners at the expense of drinking, ya,  I used find that very annoying. God be with the days.

Quote from: lifeeternal on July 10, 2020, 05:33:56 PM
Living with stoners

Yeah, try sharing a flat with 9 of them. Fuck that.

Always eating my food, place stinks of weed and not having the rent because you smoked it all is grand but if your skint cause you went on the lash you need to go to AA 😂

Quote from: Ducky on July 10, 2020, 05:37:47 PM
Speaking as a stoner in my previous life, it was good to stop. What a time to be alive.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :abbath:

The slack-jawed surprised/amazed face which seems to be compulsory for the preview picture of new youtube videos.

Electing to hold off on getting some major building work done until "the good weather kicks in".

Roll on July 13th, mid-summer, cue rain pissing down out of the heavens on the day that they have to start cutting open the back of my house.

I could have had this work finished last February and the weather conditions would have been the exact same.