This week the post is trickling in a little more, though the postman is leaving things in the lift and pressing the button to my floor for me to collect myself  :'( :laugh:

Quote from: Thorn on April 21, 2020, 06:51:42 PM
That Blut Aus Nord came today  , it's probably seen more of the world than I have but  got there in the end
Enjoy it, it's bloody good.

#1367 April 22, 2020, 06:05:10 PM Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 06:20:50 PM by Kurt Cocaine
Sly cunting supermarkets upping their prices ever so slightly. Tesco being the worst offender in my eyes. Got a few things there last week and put a lot of the stuff on my list back on the shelves because they were taking the piss with the prices. Notably, €3.25 for a bag of Wholemeal Flour.
Today I went in to get beer and went to get a couple of slabs of Stella 500ml cans at €25 for 24.
Nope,now available as 8 packs for €10 a pop. That's €30 for the same fookin slab, the cunts!
Left and headed to Aldi and spent my €50 there instead.....

Edit: I'll add that the 8 packs of Stella were contained within the plastic wrapped 24 can slabs.
The cheeky cunts....  :laugh:

The amount of people going around with face masks over their mouths but deliberately leaving their noses exposed. And of course they're breathing though their noses. Fucking dopes.

Quote from: Ducky on April 25, 2020, 01:11:37 PM
The amount of people going around with face masks over their mouths but deliberately leaving their noses exposed. And of course they're breathing though their noses. Fucking dopes.
Jesus, it's like putting a few holes in your Johnny to let your foreskin get some air.

Quote from: Scáthach on April 25, 2020, 01:58:56 PM
Jesus, it's like putting a few holes in your Johnny to let your foreskin get some air.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ah the old fiveskin needs to be kept cool in fairness.

That piercing sound of a washing machine informing you it's done.

The vast majority don't even realize that the masks only stop them from spreading it if they have it, it doesn't stop them from getting it. If most of the people wearing masks knew this then they wouldn't bother with them.

Yup. People don't even know how to use hand sanitizer properly. Seen a wan in Dunnes squeeze some out, rub the palms of her hands together once and then pick up tissue to wipe it off.

Quote from: Ducky on April 25, 2020, 04:32:08 PM
Yup. People don't even know how to use hand sanitizer properly. Seen a wan in Dunnes squeeze some out, rub the palms of her hands together once and then pick up tissue to wipe it off.

:laugh: :laugh: jesus  :laugh:

Quote from: Emphyrio on April 25, 2020, 04:15:25 PM
That piercing sound of a washing machine informing you it's done.

This is a cunt altogether

More amusing than peevish but worth noting none the less. There is an ad on RTE for House of the Year and the bald dude with the scarf goes, 'I love the final. It's like the culmination of everything this competition is all about'.

No. It IS the culmination of everything the competition is all about.

He might as well have said, I love the final. It's like the final.   :laugh:

Quote from: Eoin McLove on April 27, 2020, 05:28:32 PM
More amusing than peevish but worth noting none the less. There is an ad on RTE for House of the Year and the bald dude with the scarf goes, 'I love the final. It's like the culmination of everything this competition is all about'.

No. It IS the culmination of everything the competition is all about.

He might as well have said, I love the final. It's like the final.   :laugh:

I love the final.. either side could win.. or it could be a draw

Can't remember who said it in commentary or who was playing, but years ago I remember hearing "if the ball had gone into the net it would have been a goal".

Though my favourite bit of commentary was from Johnny Giles, when an Irish player fumbled the ball: "Ah jaysus..."