Smooth peanut butter is the job for mice traps. It doesn't really decay or smell and the little bastards love it.

#1006 January 10, 2020, 04:58:36 PM Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 05:00:37 PM by mickO)))
Fucking ticketmaster and it's touting bullshit that is just being allowed to continue. Tickets went on sale for a Ricky Gervais gig I wanted to go to about 2 hours ago. Immediately all cheap tickets gone and all that was left was in the hundreds. Even a second unannounced date went on sale at the same time and exactly the same thing happened. Only a handful of reasonably priced tickets available in singles scattered throughout the venue. Managed eventually to get 2 tickets beside each other only to find that one was almost triple the price of the other which makes no sense whatsoever.

Had a group of 6 that wanted to go so finally gave up and decided I would just get one and go on my own because even 2 beside each other was impossible. Eventually got one then at the checkout the only way I could pay was with American Express.

No doubt ticketmaster will flood the second hand market now with all the tickets they held back which I am guessing is the majority because by the looks of things online I didn't see on person saying they secured a ticket. What makes this even worse is Ricky spoke out against this a few years yet here we are again.

Quote from: Ducky on January 10, 2020, 03:00:25 PM
Smooth peanut butter is the job for mice traps. It doesn't really decay or smell and the little bastards love it.

Have a dirty bastard family a few doors up, broken cars in the drive, dog shit and dog food everywhere in the back garden and the best of all, rats. We and the neighbours had the fuckers under the floors and running through the attics.

I ended up going to woodies and buying their black plastic traps and using peanut butter. I caught 6 monsters and I honestly admit it was the worst thing ever having to go up to the attic and bag the bastards. I'm not an angry person but having to do that almost pushed me to beating the shit out of that family, shitebags

Just arrived in Paris for a few days and realised the metro is closed due to Macron wrecking people's heads with his changing, or trying to change the retirement age. Getting to grips with buses in a new city is just a pain in the hole when it's just a short break.

Chris, the hotel is just a 15 minute walk from the Eiffel Tower, any tips bar the Notre Dame, Champs Elysee Bastille and dinner on the Seine that everyone does? Not arsed with the Louvre as I'm only here till tomorrow night.

The Healy-Raes...any of them, all of them. I mean, it's no mean feat considering the amount of absolutely hateful politicians in this country, that these vile cunts stand out as the shining lights of cronyism and cute-hoorism. Could be writing all day if I were to make a list of their 'minor indiscretions' but the final straw today was reading that one of the younger Healy-Raes is part of a joint policing committee, despite having been convicted of a serious assault. Absolute hateful cunts.

Quote from: Doctor Crippen on January 10, 2020, 07:42:57 PM

Have a dirty bastard family a few doors up, broken cars in the drive, dog shit and dog food everywhere in the back garden and the best of all, rats. We and the neighbours had the fuckers under the floors and running through the attics.

I ended up going to woodies and buying their black plastic traps and using peanut butter. I caught 6 monsters and I honestly admit it was the worst thing ever having to go up to the attic and bag the bastards. I'm not an angry person but having to do that almost pushed me to beating the shit out of that family, shitebags

That's the fucking worst. Honestly, there should be consequences to living like that and bringing such discomfort to your neighbours.

A friend had similar neighbours before. Found one of the kids trying to break into her house. The kid' response? "Shut up or I'll get me fadder to fuck ya in the cunt"... this from an 8 year old. Rat poison would be too good for some of these people.

Quote from: Ducky on January 11, 2020, 05:56:47 PM
Quote from: Doctor Crippen on January 10, 2020, 07:42:57 PM

That's the fucking worst. Honestly, there should be consequences to living like that and bringing such discomfort to your neighbours.

A friend had similar neighbours before. Found one of the kids trying to break into her house. The kid' response? "Shut up or I'll get me fadder to fuck ya in the cunt"... this from an 8 year old. Rat poison would be too good for some of these people.

They are cunts, simple as that. Living in shit and oblivious to the fact they are affecting others, next time it happens I'm chucking the dead rodents at their house. They also let their dogs roam around the street terrorising people. I'm a dog lover but I toe bogged one of them when it was considering a dump in my garden, he avoid me at all costs now, job done.

Jesus,  that's rough.  Are you renting or did you buy?

Quote from: Eoin McLove on January 11, 2020, 08:35:38 PM
Jesus,  that's rough.  Are you renting or did you buy?

I bought, it's a nice area and a nice street just those clowns unfortunately, just glad I don't live next to them.

Fuck man.  Vigilante time

Quote from: Eoin McLove on January 11, 2020, 09:32:16 PM
Fuck man.  Vigilante time

😂 ah know I'm not that type of guy, live and let live and all that, it was worse for my wife really hearing them during the day scratching and moving around. We got a cat who is a real character so something good came out of it, but its frustrating that I have to pay property tax and those dirt birds can make such a mess that it was a haven for rats and mice and the council do nothing.

I got the all I think so happy days just horrific dealing with rats.

Honestly man, repeatedly get on the blower to your council's environmental department, stress they're clearly in violation of their lease, rats are an obvious vector of disease and I'm sure there's older folk, kids, people with compromised immune systems living around the neighbourhood too and it needs to be dealt with.

Yeah good point, there are old people and kids. I think the local committee are going to get onto them I believe they were brought up at the last meeting. Another thing is the amount of crows and magpies in the garden eating the dog food, I think they are crapping on everyone's washing and that set of the focus, ironically and not the rats. 😂

#1018 January 12, 2020, 12:26:02 PM Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 12:29:28 PM by Ducky
Fuck me, it sounds a bit like a plot for a Stephen King book :laugh:

Joking aside, lay a bit of groundwork by getting your complaint in before the committee, that way when they submit it, the council will see it has "escalated" to the community talking about it and something needs to be done.

Or just link the Co.Co to the forum here :abbath: