Stop pulling yer arse cheeks apart.

People who think it is okay to park over your driveway.   Asked them politely not to do on Saturday, and they are at it again just now.   Tried to claim there is nowhere else to park, when the estate is empty  :laugh:

Cheeky scamps  :laugh:

I meant to put this in here a couple of months ago. I got overtaken by an 18 seater minibus one day here on the bus stop. Not the bus lane, a bust stop, and we're talking about 20m or 25m of road curved in for the stop.
What an idiot, and there was 3 sets of lights further on up the road, so he got no further on than just being in front of my vehicle...  :laugh:

Another new customs fee for anything bought outside the EU coming in November. That's in addition to the other fee that they brought in back in July.

https://www.rte.ie/news/business/2026/0929/1593393-new-handling-fee-for-online-shoppers-on-non-eu-goods/.

Thats now a minimum charge of €12 on anything that you order from outside the EU before they add VAT and other extras depending on the contents of the package.

Quote from: mickO))) on October 01, 2026, 10:56:31 PMAnother new customs fee for anything bought outside the EU coming in November. That's in addition to the other fee that they brought in back in July.

https://www.rte.ie/news/business/2026/0929/1593393-new-handling-fee-for-online-shoppers-on-non-eu-goods/.

Thats now a minimum charge of €12 on anything that you order from outside the EU before they add VAT and other extras depending on the contents of the package.

A shower of thieving cunts

Quote from: Anvil on September 28, 2026, 01:53:16 PMPeople who think it is okay to park over your driveway.   Asked them politely not to do on Saturday, and they are at it again just now.   Tried to claim there is nowhere else to park, when the estate is empty  :laugh:

I'm pretty sure thats illegal. Cant you get the peelers or someone to tow it away? They wont do that again.

Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on October 02, 2026, 01:41:23 PM
Quote from: Anvil on September 28, 2026, 01:53:16 PMPeople who think it is okay to park over your driveway.   Asked them politely not to do on Saturday, and they are at it again just now.   Tried to claim there is nowhere else to park, when the estate is empty  :laugh:

I'm pretty sure thats illegal. Cant you get the peelers or someone to tow it away? They wont do that again.

I'm in the north, so from what I can gather and have been told... if you are parked in the drive and someone blocks you in, definitely illegal, if you are trying to get in, a more grey area in the law.  I don't think they will be doing it again after the conversation I had with them on Monday. 

Wearing a blood pressure monitor for the next 24 hours. Pain in the hole.

Postage prices!!!! I was looking at buying a hoody on Bandcamp from a band in Norway. €22 postage!!!! Not a chance!

Postage is nuts for everything from everywhere.
The new Bitter Pill shirts are shipping from England. Huge postage fees.

#7915 October 09, 2026, 07:18:27 PM Last Edit: October 09, 2026, 07:41:44 PM by Carnage
Getting the new Soothsayer album on CD from the label would cost me around €40, if not more. Ridiculous. I skipped the latest Slomatics for similar reasons.

I reckon I'm more or less done with physical albums at this stage, even buying from shops is too pricey these days. Merch an' all.

Quote from: Carnage on October 09, 2026, 07:18:27 PMGetting the new Soothsayer album on CD from the label would cost me around €40, if not more. Ridiculous. I skipped the latest Slomatics for similar reasons.

That sucks, I put in an order with the same label for two vinyl today, worked out €60 for the two. I know the leadbelcher is being fulfilled from Lithuania so wont get stung there, but not sure about ash magick. Sure we'll see!

Email from Google,  add free sub for YouTube gone up to 15.99euro a month. Tidal gone up to 12.99. What a load of w@nk. When's it gonna stop.
Still not paid the TV licence, 160 per year for a service I don't use.

Get SmartTube for your TV, ReVanced or ReX for your phone. Both free, both ad-free.

Quote from: Carnage on October 10, 2026, 10:21:19 PMGet SmartTube for your TV, ReVanced or ReX for your phone. Both free, both ad-free.
Will look into this cheers. :abbath: