People. Fuck me they'd wear you out.

Shower of bastards

They're awful cunts. Commuting would turn you into a misanthrope.

I find interacting with people in an office setting has brought my misanthropic tendencies to the forefront these last few years. I'd rather go back to the lunacy let loose of the pub game some days.

As Charlie Manson said - The general public are a bunch of assholes.

He also said something along the lines of - Long ago being crazy meant something, now everybody's crazy.

I couldn't disagree with either statement.

Strobe lighting. Yeah, they might be useful to scientists and the like but on the streets, in the bedroom, or at a gig... no, just no.

I never use strobe lights in the bedroom, but dry ice is a must.

Seeing AI enhanced images all over the gaff recently, even in situations like death notices. I find that especially really weird. I suppose some might see it as little different to putting make up on a cadaver for an open casket (garden  :abbath: ), but personally I find it pretty unsettling.

Bathroom sinks.
why are they so cunting small? Ya can't fit your hands into them, and they appear to be carefully designed to ensure the spillage of water if ya do manage to jam your paws in there. Bastards.

This fixation with using the word sir. Like...I salute you sir for blah blah.some guy here was recommended somewhere to park and he thanked you sir for the tip,  what a load of bollocks

Quote from: Don Gately on March 26, 2024, 11:33:53 AMThis fixation with using the word sir. Like...I salute you sir for blah blah.some guy here was recommended somewhere to park and he thanked you sir for the tip,  what a load of bollocks

Indians are at that all the time, Uber drivers etc. "Good Morning Sir" I just answer them back "Good morning  Sir" 

On a similar note, this "You are x and I claim my five pounds" shite needs to stop, too.

Quote from: 91/30 on March 26, 2024, 11:50:33 AMIndians are at that all the time, Uber drivers etc. "Good Morning Sir" I just answer them back "Good morning  Sir" 

That probably stems from being raised in a country with a Caste system.

...coupled with India being a former British colony which still has an education system where especially the "better" schools are often modeled around British etiquette.