:laugh:  :laugh: fucks sake that's lethal

To add to this one thing that drives me insane when walking any of my dogs is broken glass on the footpath. Every time I come across it, it literally stays there for months until it has all been walked off the footpath and onto the road just like the potholes in the roads we are being forced to pay taxes that are not being used for what they are telling us they will be used for.

About the dog shit it is no excuse for people doing it but one thing I always notice is the bins to put the shit bags into are few and far between. Not that more bins would stop all of the people who don't pick up or tie the bags to trees but more bins would cut down on the issue.

The bags thing is disgusting, but I'd take that over the sheer unbelievable amount of dog shit on the streets here, especially in the residential areas.

I live a mile outside town, there were 4 litter bins between here and there until a few years ago, all since disappeared. Predictably, the amount of dogshit on the path has rocketed, even the bag stations that had appeared in the interim have gone. Annoying as fuck, it's like an obstacle course walking to/from town.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on February 24, 2023, 12:44:10 PMThe bags thing is disgusting, but I'd take that over the sheer unbelievable amount of dog shit on the streets here, especially in the residential areas.

My grandparents bought a house in a small town in the South of France in the mid 90s and I have been there a few times over the decades. An artist with a dogshit obsession would be in heaven, every footstep bringing new inspiration.

Drinking my Saturday night beers and not being able to play any records because my pre-amp is getting fixed  :'(

Rte or tv3 did a special on the amount of dogshit in the town where I live. No joke, it's a dogshit town.

Reminds me of a quote from young guns 2

QuoteArkansas Dave Rudabaugh:
I've been to gold towns, silver towns, I've even been to turquoise towns. But I have never been to a bat sh*t town. Can't wait to see the women!

There was talk a while back of bringing in some system were a database would be setup that every dog owner would have to participate in and they would be able to match shit left on the street to the dog then the owner would be fined. I think it is already in effect in Spain or Italy or somewhere. I can't remember the exact details but it sounded very stupid and would cost a fortune to maintain. More bins would be far more practical.

McDonald's last night:

I walk to the door, find it closed but there's a few cars at the drive through so I stand behind one and make my order.

I can't serve you says the little voice. Why?, I ask.
Because you aren't in a car comes the reply
Well just pretend I'm in a car. Bend the rules a little?
No I can't do it.
So I start making car noises but they won't talk to me any more.
Ten minutes I'm at this, determined to get 20 chicken nuggets but no they won't talk to me.
A taxi driver pulls into the opposite lane!
I sit in the passenger seat and then I can order and pay and have the food in two seconds.
Victory.

Jobsworths, that's the peeve.

The level of propaganda on display at that fight night last night was off the charts.

When did it become acceptable when getting getting something delivered or done at home for companies to say 'Yeah we'll be there sometime between first thing in the morning and late in the evening'.

In literally no other scenario would this business method be acceptable.

A friend of mine has the microwave in his kitchen placed up high, so you have to lift whatever you're heating up over your head to use it.
And he's smaller than me. Amateur.