Quote from: Pedrito on May 24, 2021, 10:46:30 PM
Were these lads in other bands beforehand?
Paul and Steve are also in The Grief and Procession Of Spectres.

#76 May 25, 2021, 01:30:56 PM Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 02:02:54 PM by 91/30
Quote from: BlackWizard on May 24, 2021, 10:47:53 AM

Anyone is OZ ordered this, whats the best place to purchase it from?

Ordered from the Satanath Records Bandcamp page. Looks like they sent it without the jewel case for $USD12
The email confirmation notes it should arrive here to Australia before August 2nd

Just looking at their bandcamp, was Dair a digital only release, or is there anywhere to pick up a cd?

They released it on CD at the time alright.

#79 May 26, 2021, 11:54:01 AM Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 11:57:26 AM by 91/30
According to Discogs it was released on CD & CD-R but no copies are for sale on that site.  Id say they'd be interest in a reissue all right. It's on Spotify as well

Quote from: Pedrito on May 24, 2021, 10:46:30 PM
Were these lads in other bands beforehand?

We had been in different things in the past, but CM is our first proper band. Started up seriously around 2008.
Like John says, some of us are also in Grief and PoS, and we've been in For Ruin, Soothsayer, Katatonik and various other bands over the years :)

Quote from: Trev on May 25, 2021, 08:42:59 PM
Just looking at their bandcamp, was Dair a digital only release, or is there anywhere to pick up a cd?

The original run of Dair digipaks are long gone.
We had considered getting another run done, but have focused on the new album for now.
We will be looking into vinyl editions of our releases, but it's an expensive business so we will have to see what would make sense.
Never had a CD-R that I can remember ... Maybe one for the future! :laugh:

Still waiting on our batch of CDs. Once we get them we can start on the digifile edition.
Will keep ye posted!  8)

So for now you can still get our debut EP Corrguineacht from us here:
https://corrmhonaband.bandcamp.com/album/corrgu-neacht

And the CD of Abhainn is still available from Satanath:
https://satanath.bandcamp.com/album/sat315-corr-mh-na-abhainn-2021

Or from Negra PlanY (Negra Nit Distro):
http://www.paura.cat/en/negre-plany/3111-corr-mhona-abhainn.html?search_query=corr+mhona&results=3

Not sure if it makes sense to order in Oz from Russia or from within the EU?

Guess I'll just keep my eye out for it so and make do with the digital Dair for now, but sure if ye come across a copy shoved down the back of the couch let me know!

Quote from: Lámhairgead on May 26, 2021, 01:14:46 PM
Quote from: Trev on May 25, 2021, 08:42:59 PM
Not sure if it makes sense to order in Oz from Russia or from within the EU?

Portugal is a few dollars cheaper to Australia. 

I'm a bit confused regarding the mention of the Digi file edition the band are releasing.  I'm assuming you'll also be stocking the physical CD edition too?

Quote from: Eoin McLove on May 27, 2021, 09:57:09 AM
I'm a bit confused regarding the mention of the Digi file edition the band are releasing.  I'm assuming you'll also be stocking the physical CD edition too?

A digifile is just a digipak without the plastic interior bit that holds the CD. It's like the Horizon's Fall CD we released for The Grief?
Hadn't heard the word before we printed the Grief CDs!
So it is a physical edition with a nice 6 panel case that can take a lot of artwork. The CD and booklet fit inside that then.
We will be doing that part ourselves, just waiting on the CDs and booklets from Russia.

Aha! I thought it was an online version so I was confused as to how that might affect or hold up the physical edition. Grand job. I'll grab one of those when they are in  8)

Feck, if I'd known that I'd have waited and gotten it from yerselves, I ordered one from Negra Nit yesterday.

Are ye doing big fat bastard size T-shirts at any point?

Quote from: Carnage on May 27, 2021, 12:10:28 PM
Are ye doing big fat bastard size T-shirts at any point?

We will be doing shirts yeah and we will get at least a few of each size in.