Quote from: Carnage on July 12, 2021, 05:44:33 PM
I got a refund from Negra Nit there. I know it's not their fault but I didn't see it coming to or from them. I'll pick it up from yerselves when ye get them.

That's totally fair.

We will sort out anyone who doesn't get a CD they paid for, once we have our own printed.

Quote from: Lámhairgead on July 14, 2021, 10:12:48 AM
Got a reply from them there saying the emails were genuine, but that they have sorted the issue cash wise.
They have a post on Instagram now showing that the booklets have arrived. So this may be sorted soon after all.

We will keep ye posted.
That's the job ba \m/

Started a paypal claim and have now received a tracking number and its on its way.
Hopefully he has sorted things out going forward

Quote from: 91/30 on July 21, 2021, 04:32:58 AM
Started a paypal claim and have now received a tracking number and its on its way.

So your CD is actually on its way? Halle-fucking-lujah  :abbath:

Yeah hopefully that's the end of that, but it could/should have been handled more professionally.

Sorry again for all the hassle lads!

Ar aghaidh...

Not out of the woods yet!

He's just sent out another plea for someone to loan him $800.

Quote from: Lámhairgead on July 22, 2021, 01:23:25 PM
Quote from: 91/30 on July 21, 2021, 04:32:58 AM

So your CD is actually on its way? Halle-fucking-lujah  :abbath:

Yeah hopefully that's the end of that, but it could/should have been handled more professionally.

Sorry again for all the hassle lads!

Ar aghaidh...

He's probably treading water with the whole operation by the looks of it.  Thousands of CD's are a big upfront cost and will take a while to shift in this day and age. Fingers crossed for him.
In my case at least I have a tracking number and according to the Russian website it's "Prepared for shipment from Russia"

Just got word from another lad who bought one of Satanath. He got a receipt from Bandcamp saying his CD was on its way.
It's prob going to a drip feed as he gets funds in.

CD finally arrived to Australia  (with Descend Into Despair's 'Opium' thrown in for free).  Well packaged and sent with tracking

Processing in Australia12 August 2021, 17:32 SYD, Australia

Emirati Post

Transportation29 July 2021, 23:54 AUH, United Arab Emirates

Transportation24 July 2021, 09:09 SVO, Rossiya

Tracking number assigned20 July 2021, 15:36 192177, Sankt-Peterburg

I think I'll wait until the boyos get their copies. I'll be waiting either way.

Listened to this in full on Spotify yesterday for the first time in months and I found lots of new aspects to it that I missed on first listen.

This album is a great antidote to all the Heavy metal and Death metal coming out now that's starting to sound extremely similar. Class  and unique album.

It's certainly unique, yeah. You can pick out influences but they are well on their own distinct path.

Quote from: Lámhairgead on July 27, 2021, 01:46:07 PM
Just got word from another lad who bought one of Satanath. He got a receipt from Bandcamp saying his CD was on its way.
It's prob going to a drip feed as he gets funds in.

Between that lad and 91/30 I hope I'm the September choice for posting out as I was about the 3rd person to buy from Satanath. I have no bother waiting really as I have the download in the meantime (and about 100 free Satanath downloads to listen to yet!).

However I would have thought they'd look after bands first though. It must be a right downer for bands waiting >4 months after a release to still have nothing in your hands to say, yes boi, this is what all the hard work was for. Just having something to show for it to your family etc. Here's hoping ye get sorted soon.

Just got a mail to say the CD's on the way, woohoo!

Quote from: Snare on August 22, 2021, 11:52:16 PM
Just got a mail to say the CD's on the way, woohoo!

Looks like you were the lucky contestant for Sept!  ::)
Glad to hear they are (finally) getting out to ye.
As we said before, anyone who doesn't get a CD they ordered, we will sort you out.

And yeah it is a balls, but will be worth it when have our own editions ready :)

Listening to it on Spotify there, the concept is so unique, and uniquely Irish.

Those clean vocals in Irish are terrific, great riffing too. Fair play!