Might be waiting a while longer according to the email received from the label owner ; Here Aleksey Korolyov, boss of SATANATH RECORDS. I have bad times now, need to send packages to bands, labels and clients, it's big money, but i haven't them now. One guy from my regular job (engineer) ripped me off, and i lost many money, damn. I am sure, i will have soon or later money from orders etc, but for now i need send parcels ASAP, all waiting me... Shit :( i need ask you to help please, if you have some money on PayPal, can you send us please? Any digital album and CD purchase, or full digital discography... You even can send as gift to paypal......

The absolute bang of sketch off that email. Don't send him shit.

#92 July 09, 2021, 09:38:46 PM Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 10:01:11 PM by Carnage
I paid for one from Negra Nit, but given that they're waiting from stock from this lot... not expecting to get it TBH.

Probably should be a separate thread rather than contaminating a CM thread?

You left out the part where he's looking for loans of €100 to €500 that he'll definitely pay back by Xmas! The message leaves so many unanswered questions, it's mental to say the least. I see they have 16,000 new CD's since June (plus existing stock?), and they just have the covers now. That's some debt to be taking on as the presales would be a piss in the ocean surely. But it's a colleague in the normal dayjob that somehow had all his money for some reason??

Anyway I was thinking back in May that it was strange that they were giving thousands of codes away (and still were up to yesterday), like a last hurrah before going bust. They overcompensated for delays that most people can surely understand. Now it seems they were buttering people up to come back for something later, but the bands don't benefit? Not sure what bands would make of 200 free codes being dished out for each release, especially when they would have plans for selling their own copies.

I was also thinking there were far too many releases coming out. Was it 23 releases in April?? Would Nuclear Blast even do that many?? It was 30 releases in the first half of the year anyway.

I hope it works out well somehow. The CM CD's are to hand at least...

#95 July 10, 2021, 03:18:50 AM Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 03:24:03 AM by Snare

#96 July 10, 2021, 03:19:53 AM Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 03:46:57 AM by Snare

Does this mean the band's own copies are now in limbo?

Seems to be so for the moment. I took the photo of the CD's from the Twitter video showing the 16,000 CD's just delivered last month. A few people have bought the Satanath discography since so maybe some stamps have been purchased this weekend 🤷🏼

Alright lads. Sorry for the hassle with this  :-\
We are contacting the label now to see what's going on and if that mail was genuine or if their account was hacked. We don't have our CDs yet either. We will let ye know as soon as we hear something.

Grand I'm waiting on a CD form Satannah also

#102 July 12, 2021, 05:44:33 PM Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 11:50:13 PM by Carnage
I got a refund from Negra Nit there. I know it's not their fault but I didn't see it coming to or from them. I'll pick it up from yerselves when ye get them.

Got a reply from them there saying the emails were genuine, but that they have sorted the issue cash wise.
They have a post on Instagram now showing that the booklets have arrived. So this may be sorted soon after all.

We will keep ye posted.