Since I left my fair isle 10 years ago it seems to have become an abolute mecca for 'mental health' issues. Now I'm sure there's people with genuine issues, no more than any other time in history, but I'd really wonder if all the constant talk and attention to it is even helping? Maybe not the best place to create a discussion about it but it just seems like they're flogging a horse over something that literally is never discussed in the country I live in. It seems to give authority to lads like yer man mentioned here to be busybodying and telling people what they should and shouldn't be saying over nothing themes also, things that literally mran nothing, like Metallica sux big hairy arses.

It's a good thing that mental health is open for discussion, especially among men, but you're right about the self-catastrophising leeches who inevitably use it as a way to dominate other people. Those energy vampires are allergic to positivity and will always find a way to drag everyone down into their shit. The thing is not you throw the baby out with the barn waste (bath water is what I meant but my predictive text has other ideas it seems). Nothing revelatory in that but it's always worth keeping in mind as there is fuck all you can do about the victim Olympians.

Yes, true, we certainly needed to open up and be able to vent and discuss problems. I suppose it has given rise to a type of virtue signaller that seems to leech onto every popular movement going. I remember my grandfather's generation, there were always these intensely Catholic types.about the place. Everything that came out of their mouth was 'oohh the poor thing, the poor creatur', this victim olympics thing. Plenty reason to set sail for New York if you ask me.

This is truly embarrassing. Is there many on here who are members of this abortion? Has the chap running the page have any experience actually
running gigs at all?

Quote from: Bigmac on January 31, 2021, 12:29:49 PM
Quote from: blessed1 on January 29, 2021, 02:33:02 PM
Quote from: open face surgery on January 29, 2021, 12:01:28 PM
Hahahahaha. I love that he felt he had to clarify that fairies aren't real.

https://youtu.be/IyuXi_jsPvg

That was brilliant. I love this too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4rrdSr2EIM&t=3s&ab_channel=CelticAtlanticTales

The story of your man going off his head is something special.

Watched that the last day after a little trip down the fairy hole. Ha. There's another clip of your man John on his farm with some Mullingar gimp interviewing him. Def gonna go down there camping with a few shrooms. Imagine the delight, while tripping, of John coming down the field hammered drunk in nothing but his wellies with a fairy each side of him coming into your tent to rub your face.  :laugh:

Quote from: open face surgery on January 31, 2021, 01:54:11 PM
Watched that the last day after a little trip down the fairy hole. Ha. There's another clip of your man John on his farm with some Mullingar gimp interviewing him. Def gonna go down there camping with a few shrooms. Imagine the delight, while tripping, of John coming down the field hammered drunk in nothing but his wellies with a fairy each side of him coming into your tent to rub your face.  :laugh:

:laugh: :abbath:

Quote from: Anton Arcane on January 29, 2021, 06:23:52 PM
Quote from: blackwrits96 on January 29, 2021, 03:43:37 PM
One of the hilarious things about all this is that loads of the bands who made a big deal about disassociating with the group and "The Gathering"(still an awful name for a gig)  to maintain professionalism were probably blacklisted by promotors for associating with em in the first place. It took most of em a year to figure out that the thing was sham lol

Exactly. It makes their virtue signalling all the more embarrassing. If these were young lad bands on their first demo I'd say fair enough but these are supposed to be seasoned bands. A short chat about backline, promotion and slots would surely be all that was needed to reveal this lad doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

Look at the bands that were on the line up, every one of them are made up of retards and posers of the worst kind, bargain basement fibbers all ages day gig type bands that no one actually serious about going to gigs gives the slightest shit about. The fact that they are mongos is proven by as stated by a few lads here is that it took them a year to realise that this "gathering" was stupid, likely a scam and run by a mouldy old pervert with the brainpower of a spud lol

Who was on the bill aside from Psykosis and Crossfire?

Quote from: El_ogre_del_Dublinios on January 31, 2021, 03:52:44 PM
Quote from: Anton Arcane on January 29, 2021, 06:23:52 PM
Quote from: blackwrits96 on January 29, 2021, 03:43:37 PM
One of the hilarious things about all this is that loads of the bands who made a big deal about disassociating with the group and "The Gathering"(still an awful name for a gig)  to maintain professionalism were probably blacklisted by promotors for associating with em in the first place. It took most of em a year to figure out that the thing was sham lol

Exactly. It makes their virtue signalling all the more embarrassing. If these were young lad bands on their first demo I'd say fair enough but these are supposed to be seasoned bands. A short chat about backline, promotion and slots would surely be all that was needed to reveal this lad doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

Look at the bands that were on the line up, every one of them are made up of retards and posers of the worst kind, bargain basement fibbers all ages day gig type bands that no one actually serious about going to gigs gives the slightest shit about. The fact that they are mongos is proven by as stated by a few lads here is that it took them a year to realise that this "gathering" was stupid, likely a scam and run by a mouldy old pervert with the brainpower of a spud lol

100%
Idiots the lot of them.

Quote from: open face surgery on January 31, 2021, 03:59:39 PM

The crawling, ketos, words that burn,witchkicker. That's what I seen on the poster for it anyhow.

Don't see crossfire on the poster itself and I think they just posted thier disassociation out of solidarity with psykosis 

As I said, none of these bands are worth a toss anyway. Most of them I've never heard of, although to be fair that could my fault, or indeed as I suspect it might be cos they play shite music for emo kiddies 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Fyre 2: Stranded in Fibbers coming soon to Netflix.

Quote from: El_ogre_del_Dublinios on January 31, 2021, 04:26:54 PM

Don't see crossfire on the poster itself and I think they just posted thier disassociation out of solidarity with psykosis 

As I said, none of these bands are worth a toss anyway. Most of them I've never heard of, although to be fair that could my fault, or indeed as I suspect it might be cos they play shite music for emo kiddies 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

In fairness The Crawling are deadly. Katatonia/paradise lost vibe with fast sections. Great live band.

Quote from: Ollkiller on January 31, 2021, 07:14:52 PM
Quote from: El_ogre_del_Dublinios on January 31, 2021, 04:26:54 PM

In fairness The Crawling are deadly. Katatonia/paradise lost vibe with fast sections. Great live band.

Yes but they don't need a mop and bucket to soak the sweat off the stage after they play. That's the benchmark for a nordie Death/Doom band.

So Crossfire got involved even though they weren't anything to do with the gig? Wow. That's really doubling down on the bullshit drama.