I can see the headlines now, "Far right infiltrate innocent heavy metal page".

Quote from: Eoin McLove on January 29, 2021, 02:21:38 PM
Tell me more about this pussy brush  :-*

You can have mine, I've started shaving my gowl now that I'm a Neo-Nazi internet tough guy.

What ever happened to Gary Cooper? The strong silent type...

Seems like a fairly textbook case of someone loving being the sheriff of the town because they have a Facebook group.

#66 January 29, 2021, 03:43:37 PM Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 03:45:42 PM by blackwrits96
One of the hilarious things about all this is that loads of the bands who made a big deal about disassociating with the group and "The Gathering"(still an awful name for a gig)  to maintain professionalism were probably blacklisted by promotors for associating with em in the first place. It took most of em a year to figure out that the thing was sham lol

Quote from: open face surgery on January 29, 2021, 12:01:28 PM
Hahahahaha. I love that he felt he had to clarify that fairies aren't real.

*Edmund Lenihan has requested to message you.*

:laugh: I didn't fly my colours, I just thought the way he mentioned it was hilarious. The bould Eddie came to mind watching the clip below.

Quote from: blessed1 on January 29, 2021, 02:33:02 PM
Quote from: open face surgery on January 29, 2021, 12:01:28 PM
Hahahahaha. I love that he felt he had to clarify that fairies aren't real.

https://youtu.be/IyuXi_jsPvg

I genuinely loved that. Best thing in the thread by far.

Quote from: blackwrits96 on January 29, 2021, 03:43:37 PM
One of the hilarious things about all this is that loads of the bands who made a big deal about disassociating with the group and "The Gathering"(still an awful name for a gig)  to maintain professionalism were probably blacklisted by promotors for associating with em in the first place. It took most of em a year to figure out that the thing was sham lol

Exactly. It makes their virtue signalling all the more embarrassing. If these were young lad bands on their first demo I'd say fair enough but these are supposed to be seasoned bands. A short chat about backline, promotion and slots would surely be all that was needed to reveal this lad doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

He embodies the bearded twat genre.

I gotta say if I was in one of the bands on that lineup I wouldn't be in a mad rush to make a big song and dance about cancelling our appearance after letting this nonsense go on for the guts of a year. It's honestly embarassing that they were so desperate for a gig in a pub in Drogheda to ignore all the obvious warning signs that the whole thing is a mess. Especially for bands that have been gigging for years. I'd be much more inclined to quietly delete any mention of it from social media and pretend the whole thing never happened!

Never had anything to do with facebook and couldn't give a fuck about it but this clusterfuck has peeked my interest for some reason.
What age is this lad running this abortion clinic of a facebook page thingy anyway?
You have to know a lads vintage before you can fairly judge how much of a cunt he is, based on his actions.

Quote from: son of the Morrigan on January 30, 2021, 10:14:34 PM
Never had anything to do with facebook and couldn't give a fuck about it but this clusterfuck has peeked my interest for some reason.
What age is this lad running this abortion clinic of a facebook page thingy anyway?
You have to know a lads vintage before you can fairly judge how much of a cunt he is, based on his actions.

old enough to be a midlife crisis