Quote from: Eoin McLove on January 27, 2021, 09:22:18 PM
I'm just such a non threatening nice guy. Ladies?

We all saw it that time

Is it one of those groups where auld lads do the devil horns in front of a CD jewel case of Reign in Blood and type "FRIDAY EVENING MOOD LADS"?

Oh, I didn't realise it was that cool.  8)

Quote from: Airneanach on January 28, 2021, 08:34:41 AM
Is it one of those groups where auld lads do the devil horns in front of a CD jewel case of Reign in Blood and type "FRIDAY EVENING MOOD LADS"?
Yup

I like this guy. Reading about him has passed a few minutes while I take a shit at work. And let's be honest, that's probably all the attention most people should be giving him.

Quote from: hellfire on January 27, 2021, 11:55:32 PM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on January 27, 2021, 09:22:18 PM
I'm just such a non threatening nice guy. Ladies?

We all saw it that time

I thought I was being very discreet. Back to the drawing board.

What a group of cunts they all seem to be.

What they really should do is remove the world "Ireland" from the group name. Its fucking embarrassing. The whole shitty melodramatic saga has been embarrassing.

The guy is a major asshole with a big ego and very thin skin and massive paranoia. Fuck him and his facebook group.

Quote from: Obsidian on January 28, 2021, 03:14:50 PM
What they really should do is remove the world "Ireland" from the group name. Its fucking embarrassing. The whole shitty melodramatic saga has been embarrassing.

The guy is a major asshole with a big ego and very thin skin and massive paranoia. Fuck him and his facebook group.

Should we start a petition?

Does the petition include a GoFundMe? Pointless without that

I personally think we should all fart in his general direction.

#42 January 28, 2021, 04:04:53 PM Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 04:09:43 PM by ochoill
It should just be left rot.  It does nothing and fools no-one, he has half the bands in Ireland banned off the cunting thing anyway.  I'll watch it fold and laugh but couldn't be fucked giving it my time any more.  This site is about all the Irish Metal I need and is a more accurate sub section of it.

Screenshots of this thread just turned up in a group message I'm in.  Hi Mick.

The whole situation just seems like the worst parts of Fibbers on a Friday night condensed into a FB page.

Quote from: ochoill on January 28, 2021, 04:04:53 PM

Screenshots of this thread just turned up in a group message I'm in.  Hi Mick.

I smell a forum/facebook invasion coming on.

Years ago a wrestling forum I belonged to decided to invade Another forum every week, we first did an american catholic site, then a 'genetically attracted' site then a Dundee student one where my sister's then boyfriend was on.

The mods then told us to quit when we hit a neo Nazi one and posted lots of pics of naked black cocks.