Anyone seen this shit show of a Facebook page. I'll probably get legal proceedings now just for mentioning it  :laugh: He's great for the ould bombarding people with Facebook messages giving all sorts of threats etc

#2 January 27, 2021, 08:20:47 PM Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 08:24:08 PM by Ollkiller
It's a buck who has set up an Ireland Metal Heads page. Has 14000 members now. Blocks anyone who says anything "negative" and bands are now starting to disown the fella. Sent messages to people I know basically threatening them and their bands and the like. Set up a gig in Drogheda that had to be postponed due to Covid and all the bands are now pulling out over something. Lots of talk on bookface about it.

Is he looking for a forum to contribute to?

Quote from: Ollkiller on January 27, 2021, 08:23:11 PM
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10224830908499465&id=1216353082

Good synopsis by a lad there who had dealings with him

There's alot more he could say but doesn't. Boo. Spill all the beans!!!

Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on January 27, 2021, 08:30:25 PM
Quote from: Ollkiller on January 27, 2021, 08:23:11 PM
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10224830908499465&id=1216353082

Good synopsis by a lad there who had dealings with him

There's alot more he could say but doesn't. Boo. Spill all the beans!!!

He's involved with Ragebreed as well. That's another total shitshow.

I don't know which is more tragic, a deluded nitwit trying to SUPPORTTHESCENEBRAH! or those official statements by people and bands disassociating from him and warning everyone else to steer clear of him. Looks like a tie for king mongo to me.

Could everyone please just calm down, take a deep breath and SUPPORTTHESCENEBRAH!

Quote from: Eoin McLove on January 27, 2021, 08:32:20 PM
I don't know which is more tragic, a deluded nitwit trying to SUPPORTTHESCENEBRAH! or those official statements by people and bands disassociating from him and warning everyone else to steer clear of him. Looks like a tie for king mongo to me.

Aye a bit cringe alright. On the other side if it helps bands stay clear of him at least some good comes outta it.

#11 January 27, 2021, 08:52:13 PM Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 08:56:09 PM by Eoin McLove
But sure,  what harm if they have dealings with him? They'll soon see he's a buffoon.

Edit. I'm completely out of touch with all of this stuff and from the outside it all looks like fuss over fuck all. But sure, what do I know... if bands spent more time on their music than trying to get Facebook acclaim the good Lord Jesus himself would sign them all to his label and there'd be no more war.

Somrothing specific must have happened for everyone to suddenly distance themselves from him. My guess is he's looking for cash from them to secure their place on the bill for his 'gathering'.

He's probably a nazi, or a communist, or even worse from Arklow or Longford or somewhere just as horrific  :abbath:

How in good fuck does a page of Irish metalheads have 14k?

Sounds like a load of bollocks anyway. Def a Nazi communist from Arklow with that name.