Apparently they still haven't caught Jon.

Think this could be the end of Iced Earth? I imagine if they carried on they probably couldn't get arrested.

I know I'm going to regret posting this. Radical leftists have been smashing, burning and looting their way through American cities for well over a year now. They took over police stations and hilariously tried to form a little breakaway state. Not saying these wombles are any better (should have been shot) but there is a major double standard at play.

Knuckles crack in SW France   :laugh:

Not sure about the double standards - who here is supporting the radical leftist actions elsewhere? Thread here is / was about a metal figure partaking in some highly questionable actions, effectively trying to stop free speech by others and prevent them going about their business.

If there was a metal figure on the radical left pictured leading the charge in the same high profile circumstances I can't see it being trumpeted as "right on bro, fight the power, putting it to the man".

Trying to justify it or excuse it because others may have done the same doesn't make it acceptable at all. It really does speak of children where they try to justify their poor behaviour because "he did it first, it's not fair!".

Anyway, enough of yankee actions creating a cesspit of polarisation here!

True that. The ballbag behaviour on both sides is desperate and using the other side's low standards as your own barometer is unacceptable and, as you said, childish. Where are the grown ups?

Quote from: Snare on January 15, 2021, 10:14:01 PM
Not sure about the double standards - who here is supporting the radical leftist actions elsewhere? Thread here is / was about a metal figure partaking in some highly questionable actions, effectively trying to stop free speech by others and prevent them going about their business.

If there was a metal figure on the radical left pictured leading the charge in the same high profile circumstances I can't see it being trumpeted as "right on bro, fight the power, putting it to the man".

Trying to justify it or excuse it because others may have done the same doesn't make it acceptable at all. It really does speak of children where they try to justify their poor behaviour because "he did it first, it's not fair!".

Anyway, enough of yankee actions creating a cesspit of polarisation here!

100% to all this.

Loud American shouting and acting aggressively, talking a load of conspiracy spoof. Who cares, move on.

Alive in Athens a great listen in fairness. Talk about a complete package. I remember buying the 3cd version and thinking how the hell any band wluld put so much material on one release. Classic stuff.

Quote from: Pedrito on January 16, 2021, 12:23:05 AM
Alive in Athens a great listen in fairness. Talk about a complete package. I remember buying the 3cd version and thinking how the hell any band wluld put so much material on one release. Classic stuff.
My 'go to' release from Iced Earth.
Amazing stuff!

I dreamed I was listening to Alive In Athens and all!

When they get to questioning him.

Something tells me he's going to get a very long stretch behind bars. If for no other reason than to deter other like minded morons from pulling similar stunts.

Wonder if the rest of the band will pull a thin lizzy or is Iced Earth on ice.

I doubt they will wait for years until he gets out

I'd say he owns all the rights.

They're sure to set up Spliced Earth or whatever if their recent form is anything to go by. Who needs enemies with friends like that?