So these people thet spent the last 7 months sitting by watching the other side tear up anything in their wake and Burn Loot Murder their way across the country had nothing to do with it?
The only reason Capitol Building wasn't smashed into before last Wednesday was because there was no Nike or flat screen TVs lying around en masse.

Seriously lad, you do nothing to dispel the 'myth' that Liberalism is indeed, a sickness.

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on January 13, 2021, 01:17:00 PM
The only reason Capitol Building wasn't smashed into before last Wednesday was because there was no Nike or flat screen TVs lying around en masse.

I think there might have been more to that than what you say...

Trump invited them to Washington to help fight the "stolen election", then he talked to them for over an hour about how the election had been "stolen", and then he set them on their merry way up to the Capitol, with the glorious burden of a massive falsehood on their shoulders.

The guy believes in something and put his money where his mouth is. Fair play to him. I don't necessarily agree but there's an awful lot of wafflers out there and Schaeffer obviously a man who doesn't mess around. He took Iced Earth from nothing to a world renowned band, playing a style of music that had arguably had its day. He's ballsy.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on January 13, 2021, 01:23:43 PM

Trump invited them to Washington to help fight the "stolen election", then he talked to them for over an hour about how the election had been "stolen", and then he set them on their merry way up to the Capitol, with the glorious burden of a massive falsehood on their shoulders.

And they managed to just basically dander past these soldiers and police,  its almost like they were allowed to get into the buildings..........
Cant wait for the world riots in the killing by cops of unarmed, white Ashli babbitt.
Maybe she'll be painted on free derry wall.

Sure he believes in something, that there's a secret society running the entire world, that rigged the election to get Trump out because he's fighting against them, but yet despite being all powerful they couldn't do anything to stop Trump becoming president in the first place...I don't really think fair fucks to him for standing up for that, I think he's just a bit off his rocker

Still, it's not going to stop me listening to Iced Earth, or buying their stuff, or going to see them whenever gigs are back.

Quote from: Blitzer666 on January 13, 2021, 02:55:27 PM
And they managed to just basically dander past these soldiers and police,  its almost like they were allowed to get into the buildings..........

That's a photo from, I think, June, when the big guns were called in to protect the Capitol from BLM rioters. This wasn't done when Trump invited his personal citizen vanguard to town.

There's definitely somethihg strange about the fact that they were allowed to just waltz into that building. I think they've become pawns in this eternal wankology that is Republican vs Democrat. I understand people are pissed off. How could they not be pissed off when we look at the disgrace for leadership that comes from both parties. Even this week they were voting on not including the words mother and sons and daughters in (I think) the congress(need some fact checking there), right in the middle of a flippin pandemic. There's something seriously wrong with the powers that be and they desperately, desperately need a massive overhaul.

Kev and Chris for Unity 2021?

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on January 13, 2021, 01:23:43 PM

Cant wait for the world riots in the killing by cops of unarmed, white Ashli babbitt.

As Chris said that's from BLM in the summer. There was only 200 capitol police on duty the day of the insurrection.

Seeing as you didn't know that the picture was far removed from 6 January, I presume you haven't seen the antics of the people trying to break down the doors, didn't hear the shouts that guns are being pointed from the other side 20 seconds beforehand, and she still tries to climb through the window?

Agents showed too much restraint - the lads with the flagpole and helmet belting in the windows should have been downed first and she could have followed then if she still really wanted to get through the window so much.

So yeah far from an innocent bystander, but you can cry her a river if you want, because Trump, Giulani (sic) etc sure won't after instigating that farce and yet wiping their hands of it. I'll save my sympathy for the cops who were crushed, pulled apart or indeed killed from a bash over the head with a fire extinguisher, and even the other pawns who were caught up in it and lost their lives. But thanks for the LOL in your previous post.

Back to topic, Jon sees commies under the bed in all this as well in his German TV rant, which seems at odds with his other views. I think the guy needs to get a hobby and destress a fair bit. But then that's playing into the hands of the lizard people etc as that's exactly want "they" want us to do. Ah sure look it, he might get just one Pepsi and figure it out for himself while he's locked away...

Yeah bizarre carry on from so called partriots. Trump has driven both sides mental, it seems. He has whipped his fanatics into a frenzy which has resulted in the same sort of lunacy he was accusing BLM for engaging in. I listened to Sam Harris's take on things earlier and he made a salient point. If you think that rioting and tearing apart people's businesses and defunding the police is a good idea,  you're in a cult. If you think that storming the Capitol Building to "Stop the Steal" is a good idea,  you're part of a cult. There are always extremists on the fringes of the left and right,  but the D-Bag has a special talent for sending the maniacs over the edge.

I still don't believe he is a fascist. I don't think he is that tactical. I think he's a mouth and a completely self serving sociopath, but he would have run as a democrat if the wind was blowing in that direction.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on January 13, 2021, 08:12:12 PM
I still don't believe he is a fascist. I don't think he is that tactical. I think he's a mouth and a completely self serving sociopath, but he would have run as a democrat if the wind was blowing in that direction.

That's about it. Sure he's contributed donations to the Democrats in the past.

I watched the coverage the other night and what seems to be lost upon all the suits that frown and bang the drum about how Trump is Satan in rested form etc is that the majority of the people involved in the invasion are genuinely pissed off.

Long sentence I know. A vast cross section of the people involved in the storming of the capitol were interviewed by different news outlets. They firmly believe this conspiracy is real and they have been wronged greatly. My descriptions of the actions are loose and for that I apologise.

All the Joe Biden speeches calling for peace and unity will not calm or take away from the rage they feel.
Right or wrong some point someone that's not another fuckin lo laa will have to listen and try and reason with this section of society.

Iced Earth John can bang all he wants as long as he is ready to deal with whatever consequences follow.

Quote from: Snare on January 13, 2021, 08:00:06 PM

Seeing as you didn't know that the picture was far removed from 6 January, I presume you haven't seen the antics of the people trying to break down the doors, didn't hear the shouts that guns are being pointed from the other side 20 seconds beforehand, and she still tries to climb through the window?

Agents showed too much restraint - the lads with the flagpole and helmet belting in the windows should have been downed first and she could have followed then if she still really wanted to get through the window so much.

So yeah far from an innocent bystander, but you can cry her a river if you want, because Trump, Giulani (sic) etc sure won't after instigating that farce and yet wiping their hands of it. I'll save my sympathy for the cops who were crushed, pulled apart or indeed killed from a bash over the head with a fire extinguisher, and even the other pawns who were caught up in it and lost their lives. But thanks for the LOL in your previous post.

Back to topic, Jon sees commies under the bed in all this as well in his German TV rant, which seems at odds with his other views. I think the guy needs to get a hobby and destress a fair bit. But then that's playing into the hands of the lizard people etc as that's exactly want "they" want us to do. Ah sure look it, he might get just one Pepsi and figure it out for himself while he's locked away...

Are u actually for real?
Thank fuck it wasn't blm antifa lefties or the building would've been burnt to the ground.
Lefties on here are hilarious,  I take it u are 12?
Very heavy metal bro.