As real as election results boss.

Your support and justification for such actions because of what you think others would have done in the same scenario is a childish position. What makes you think I'd support the same bullshit behaviour if it was BLM actions?

As with your sexist nonsense in the LOL post, if you're worried about who listens to heavy metal then it says more about you than anything. I think I'll get over the fact that I don't meet your "standards". Crush cans dude!

Ah here,  leave the cans out of it!

:laugh: the thread needed your wit!

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on January 13, 2021, 01:23:43 PM
Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on January 13, 2021, 01:17:00 PM
The only reason Capitol Building wasn't smashed into before last Wednesday was because there was no Nike or flat screen TVs lying around en masse.

I think there might have been more to that than what you say...

Trump invited them to Washington to help fight the "stolen election", then he talked to them for over an hour about how the election had been "stolen", and then he set them on their merry way up to the Capitol, with the glorious burden of a massive falsehood on their shoulders.
One set was a bunch of layabout whinging thieving burning scumbags.
The other, hard working, tax paying people who actually pay for the upkeep of their town and cities, and indeed the Capitol Building.

U do know once freedom of speech is gone, its not coming back, which is the main aim here.
The lefties haven't actually thought of that yet.
The hatefulness of them is wild, they literally wanna see trump and his family hung in the streets.
When u hear that sorta shit against someone u strongly believe in, would u not be angry??

All the goalpost movers in one place now!

This police beater paid his taxes! They literally want to lynch Ivanka! In a parallel universe, BLM would have burnt the whole city down and shat on the ashes...they have to be held accountable for that in this universe!!

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on January 14, 2021, 08:51:35 AM
All the goalpost movers in one place now!

This police beater paid his taxes! They literally want to lynch Ivanka! In a parallel universe, BLM would have burnt the whole city down and shat on the ashes...they have to be held accountable for that in this universe!!
:laugh: Give your head a good wobble lad...

Will that help level the playing field??

Ain't no playing field boy. It's a WAR field!

Someone took someone's jaaaaawb.
It feels like everyone is up for a fight and picking the side of the most outraged.

After watching CNN's coverage of the impeachment vote last night it again re-affirmed how woeful they are. Worse than Fox News.

At least Fox News revel in their ridiculous pomp whilst the others wring their hands and rub ashes on their faces crying over the death of liberal America.

That powder keg of a nation always seems to be poised on the brink of destruction. It only took an orange face with large hair to set it off last week.

Quote from: Circlepit on January 14, 2021, 09:28:00 AM
whilst the others wring their hands and rub ashes on their faces crying over the death of liberal America.

That powder keg of a nation always seems to be poised on the brink of destruction. It only took an orange face with large hair to set it off last week.

:laugh:
Wonderful turns of phrase!  8) Don't tell me, you've dug out your copy of Soundings for the home-schooling?  :laugh:

Quote from: Blitzer666 on January 14, 2021, 07:05:49 AM
U do know once freedom of speech is gone, its not coming back, which is the main aim here.
The hatefulness of them is wild, they literally wanna see trump and his family hung in the streets.
When u hear that sorta shit against someone u strongly believe in, would u not be angry??

Hi, this is the CEO-Leader of Antifa.

I'm not saying you're not allowed to say what you're saying here, but I'm also not saying I don't have my finger on the button to put you on the list for a 6 month shift on our organic farm commune.

Have a lovely day, I'm off to listen to some Woody Guthrie and do a bit of my daily cancelling.

#72 January 14, 2021, 11:55:14 AM Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 12:14:25 PM by Nazgûl
Well this thread has turned into an even bigger shit show than the actual Trump one in the off topic. The strawmen arguments and false equivalence going on would give you brain worms.

Quote from: Blitzer666 on January 14, 2021, 07:05:49 AM

Both far left and far right are fucking numptys. And you have freedom to speech. Anyone can say whatever the fuck they want. But if you spout fucking nonsense, or hatred, don't be surprised if you get blowback.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on January 14, 2021, 09:33:23 AM
Quote from: Circlepit on January 14, 2021, 09:28:00 AM
whilst the others wring their hands and rub ashes on their faces crying over the death of liberal America.

:laugh:
Wonderful turns of phrase!  8) Don't tell me, you've dug out your copy of Soundings for the home-schooling?  :laugh:

Why thank you. No Soundings just home schooling at it's finest!