Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on July 20, 2020, 03:58:32 PM
A genuine simple pleasure is - whenever I feel like checking out something new, be it metal or otherwise -, knowing I can pop on here and find something recommended within a minute or so. And, on top of that, if I don't like it, there's a bonus opportunity to rip the piss out of someone.

*Pops off to check out Imagika Om... consider yourself forewarned Kurt Cocaine!  :P :abbath:
Kev likes it and so will you. Get back on it boyo...  :abbath:

Quote from: Caomhaoin on July 20, 2020, 04:52:23 PM
It was, savage thread. Untold choons and bands discovered.
nly

Tried getting at it through the wayback machine myself, to no avail. Thing only goes 5 pages deep into any given thread. Definitely a pity.

One of my simple pleasures is when I am lying in bed and playing my favorite tunes..is very relaxing for me...8-]]
---ain't skeerd---

Quote from: Ducky on July 20, 2020, 04:25:36 PM
Yeah I've discovered so much good music sifting through this and the old board. Pity the MI "recommend a non-metal album" is consigned to the internet dustbin, that was a treasure trove.

It was, although the loss of the Puns thread hurts more.

Quote from: Crystal_Logic on July 28, 2020, 01:13:51 PM
Quote from: Ducky on July 20, 2020, 04:25:36 PM
Yeah I've discovered so much good music sifting through this and the old board. Pity the MI "recommend a non-metal album" is consigned to the internet dustbin, that was a treasure trove.

It was, although the loss of the Puns thread hurts more.

You mean almost every thread, right?

#515 July 30, 2020, 01:53:23 AM Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 02:45:46 PM by livingabortion
The morning Ham Shank to start the day.
Would you reckon Ciaran Tracey had the site backed up?
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

Ham, cheese and crisps sandwich, can't beat the classics

Quote from: Trev on July 31, 2020, 02:30:54 PM

The Mrs saw me putting taytos in a sandwich last week, you'd swear I'd been playing with myself. This coming from a woman who puts cereal in her coffee.

Cereal in coffee is a new one! Are we talking All Bran or something like Coco Pops?

One summer I worked with a bunch of Americans and was partial to the odd Tayto sandwich. They all looked on in bemusement and disgust.

By the time we were finished and saying toodle-oo, they were all hooked on the humble crisp sandwich. One lad was kinda upset because he sure as fuck couldn't get smokey bacon Taytos at home in the US and knew that was his last one for a while :laugh:

Nah, muesli, and it took me a while to stop gurning in disgust whilst she did that. I've seen a spanish woman dip a toasted cheese and ham sangwidge into coffee in a bar once.

The auld lads ordering brandy at 8am before work is so common here that I don't even bat an eyelid anymore.

I've done the toasted sandwich dipped in coffee myself. It's not bad.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on July 31, 2020, 03:27:29 PM
Quote from: Trev on July 31, 2020, 02:30:54 PM

The Mrs saw me putting taytos in a sandwich last week, you'd swear I'd been playing with myself. This coming from a woman who puts cereal in her coffee.
Almost anything goes in sandwiches.  Taytos are basically a topping to any sort of sandwich, absolutely required.  Leftover dinners are best polished off in sandwich form - a proper pan fried grilled cheese with leftover bolognaise or chilli in it is pure supreme.

Pizza sandwich is also magnificent, even if it's a lot of bread.  Best use two slices of brown to offset the white dough pizza crust.  Pasta bake doesn't hold up well but cheap packet "instant" pasta is designed for a sandwich, like that knorr pesto one in the dusty packet.

Turning your work alarm off for the coming week.
Was meant to be going to Spain today for a week but the West Coast will be a fine alternative Mon-Sat coming.

A Lidl pretzel and a cup of coffee, delicious  :)
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

Lidl's filled lemon doughnuts are the Kings Of Things.