Quote from: Ducky on May 15, 2020, 12:27:14 PM
A few tortilla wraps glued together with pesto make for a quick and daycent homemade pizza base.

Going to try that for definite, sounds like a class idea with potential for all sorts of chicanery between the layers

Aye, that sounds a winner.

It's good tack for sure. I usually do three wraps, green pesto in one layer and red pesto in the other.

Melted gorgonzola is also top tier for homemade pizza.

A pint glass filled with about 150ml of spiced rum fresh out of the freezer, a can of cold coke, the juice of half a lime and a couple of ice cubes. It is all I ever wanted.

Quote from: Juggz on May 15, 2020, 09:32:25 PM
A pint glass filled with about 150ml of spiced rum fresh out of the freezer, a can of cold coke, the juice of half a lime and a couple of ice cubes. It is all I ever wanted.

I would be on me ear  :laugh:

Can of diet coke and a big white magnum, sat here watcin ufc fights.. buncha spicy bois... lovely

Quote from: Aborted on May 15, 2020, 10:09:37 PM
Can of diet coke and a big white magnum, sat here watcin ufc fights.. buncha spicy bois... lovely

Jaysus I'm getting a longing for one of those almond magnums now.

I have a litre of spiced rum right there and you are actually making it sound attractive. i must have the beer goggles on

Try that recipe, man, it will make all other booze seem crude and unattractive.

The only thing i don't have is the lime but I'll sub in lemon juice and see how it goes

right so i tried the recipe in a smaller amount (2 not quite doubles) with the same ratio, 1 with the lemon and 1 without it. the lemon one was a bit worse but they were both delicious so it seems that hunger is the best sauce after all

The fuck are you at putting a lemon in it, you'd be as well off ignoring it.

I went on a relaxed video call for beer and then came off it at ust the right time to catch a canadian friend also on the rip, eight hours in the difference.  Unusually good craic for an evening at home.

Sneaky home visit from the brother yesterday. Just nice to have coffee and a chat.

Quote from: ochoill on May 16, 2020, 04:59:11 AM
The fuck are you at putting a lemon in it, you'd be as well off ignoring it.

I went on a relaxed video call for beer and then came off it at ust the right time to catch a canadian friend also on the rip, eight hours in the difference.  Unusually good craic for an evening at home.

Ah yeah the one without the lemon was much better. I suppose a lemon is not a good substitute for a lime. Still plenty left in the bottle anyway to try again later

I bought a load of knitted face masks on Facebook really cheap.  Score!