Filled a 1.5 tonne skip bag with household shite today,serious clear out!.11 years in this house and 2 kids later the amount of  utter garbage got out of control!.

I feel like a new man!

Quote from: Paul keohane on February 10, 2020, 06:01:00 PM
Filled a 1.5 tonne skip bag with household shite today,serious clear out!.11 years in this house and 2 kids later the amount of  utter garbage got out of control!.

I feel like a new man!

You are Philip Schofield and I claim my £5......

Was on a conference call earlier discussing why a project has ended up a complete mess. Had a US based colleague blame me for it and deny quite forcefully that she had tried to get work expedited in a panic, 3 days before it was due, because of her own piss poor planning. Naturally her manager jumped to her defense and I spent 15 minutes in silence listening to him rant at me for the project failure and defend her against any wrong doing. I then spent another 5 minutes in silence listening to my boss apologise on my behalf. All of it was worth it for the final 2 minutes of the call when I simply shared my screen and revealed the entire instant messaging conversion she had initiated - and that implicated her in no uncertain terms. Glorious  :laugh:

im not sure if its been mentioned here or not but the sheer pleasure of taking a shit thats about to explode out your ass is unbelievable.
the smellier the better as well.

Quote from: 101_North on February 12, 2020, 06:15:09 PM
Was on a conference call earlier discussing why a project has ended up a complete mess. Had a US based colleague blame me for it and deny quite forcefully that she had tried to get work expedited in a panic, 3 days before it was due, because of her own piss poor planning. Naturally her manager jumped to her defense and I spent 15 minutes in silence listening to him rant at me for the project failure and defend her against any wrong doing. I then spent another 5 minutes in silence listening to my boss apologise on my behalf. All of it was worth it for the final 2 minutes of the call when I simply shared my screen and revealed the entire instant messaging conversion she had initiated - and that implicated her in no uncertain terms. Glorious  :laugh:

I take your simple pleasure and substitue it as my own  ::)

That is fucking GLORIOUS  8)

Quote from: blessed1 on February 12, 2020, 06:37:56 PM
im not sure if its been mentioned here or not but the sheer pleasure of taking a shit thats about to explode out your ass is unbelievable.
the smellier the better as well.

I applaud that, also farting in bed and it is horrendous just for the wife's reaction, good times

French toast, bacon, maple syrup and a cup of tea.  Imagine living in a world where maple syrup didn't exist. Hellish!

As a diabetic it may as well not exist!

Going into Aldi to get the bananas my good lady requested yesterday evening and coming out with a ski jacket...  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on February 19, 2020, 09:26:08 AM
Going into Aldi to get the bananas my good lady requested yesterday evening and coming out with a ski jacket...  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Brian Eno's Music For Airports on vinyl.

Some classic video games, some films from the 70's and 80's, (of which there's plenty on youtube) and a couple of can's that's me as happy as the proverbial pig in shite.
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

A really good gig. The good feeling lasts for days afterwards.

Going from a wheezing, flabby embarrassment while our running a few months ago to gliding through the kilometres and enjoying the endorphins on the stroll home after a run. Savage.