Getting a thorn out of my finger that had been bugging me since yesterday.

Watching Ricky Gervais corpsing videos. So funny.

Remembering to put the bins out

I've heard of getting binned but this sounds like another level!

Usually I'm far too binned to remember!

Using up some spare annual leave from last year and taking off to Galway last minute for 4 nights. Took a spin up to Achill yesterday. Never been, clear crisp day, deserted. Spectacular.

Quote from: Hellyeah on February 08, 2023, 08:31:27 PMUsing up some spare annual leave from last year and taking off to Galway last minute for 4 nights. Took a spin up to Achill yesterday. Never been, clear crisp day, deserted. Spectacular.

Achill and Belmullet are spectacular. Heaving in the summer so you got the right time to visit.

Quote from: Ollkiller on February 08, 2023, 10:33:39 PM
Quote from: Hellyeah on February 08, 2023, 08:31:27 PMUsing up some spare annual leave from last year and taking off to Galway last minute for 4 nights. Took a spin up to Achill yesterday. Never been, clear crisp day, deserted. Spectacular.

Achill and Belmullet are spectacular. Heaving in the summer so you got the right time to visit.

Come on lads, over to the Irish Places of Interest thread with ye

Edit, I haven't been to either of those places

#1389 February 11, 2023, 05:25:03 AM Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 05:26:53 AM by Caomhaoin
A lad I play soccer with has two tickets for Ireland v Tonga at RWC and letting them go to me at less than face value as I did him a very insignificant favour. Young fella nearly burst into tears and when I told him we were off to Nantes :)

Tears of joy rather than the bitter and horrified ones he spilt when we watched Celtic get hammered 1-5 by Real Madrid.

#1390 February 11, 2023, 05:52:46 AM Last Edit: February 12, 2023, 02:08:00 AM by Carnage

A clean reversing camera on the car

Quote from: ochoill on February 11, 2023, 06:40:21 PMA clean reversing camera on the car

Fuck those cameras can't drive with em at all. Using a yoke from the garage the last few days and I've turned into the missus in terms of reversing ability. I've also smashed my head on the steering wheel twice by clutching on the brake pedal in the automatic bastard

Waking up after a session and surprisingly not having a hangover!  :o  8)  :abbath: