Slayer - Show no Mercy

Alice In Chains: Sap & Jar Of Flies
Conan: Blood Eagle
Fugazi: Repeater

Dark Forest-  Dark Forest

Leaf Hound- Growers of Mushroom

VHOL - VHOL

Would love another record from these guys, it's like all of the best elements of 80's metal thrown in a blender.

Zyklon - World ov Worms

Quote from: Blackout on August 22, 2021, 01:09:12 PM
Zyklon - World ov Worms
Had it on recently,absolutely loved it back in the day!.

Black Sabbath - Never Say Die

Urkaos - Rehearsal XI
Uprising - II

Malevolent Creation - Retribution

The Vicious Head Society - Extinction Level Event

Clandestine Blaze - Tranquility of Death
Clandestine Blaze - Secrets of Lacerations
Judas Priest - Unleashed in the East
Danzig - s/t
Crystal Fairy - s/t
Antediluvian - The Divine Punishment

Caverne - la fin de tous les chants

Majestic French BM. New album. Warm sound. I'd say Primordial fans might like it.

Manes - Slow Motion Death Sequence

This band are kind of Ulver-lite for me, despite their early stuff not being not necessarily comparable. The latter day stuff is hit and miss, and they'll never top Vilosophe but this is a solid effort. Guitars n' bleeps, but that trademark buildup to a massive crescendo is still there.

Pick of the choons here

https://open.spotify.com/track/1NoVirGhJQ4PE410gGhTVY?si=-kaTWPHmSKyzR01Q2RZIkg&dl_branch=1

Have that Kati Ran W/Gaahl single 'Blodbylgye' on there(might have made a pigs ear out of the spelling)

I'm not normally into that Wardruna style stuff, but this is pure beauty, absolutely stunning piece of music. Quarter of an hour required but lads, it's delicate, elegant but crushing, envelopes you if ya whack on the Dr Dre headphones and escape the distractions in the gaff.

https://youtu.be/fGyHeRWP94g

Danny Elfman - Big Mess.

Didn't know Danny was into things like this until a week ago. Reminds me in parts of Devin Townsend and Foetus and a bit of Danny Elfman. Robin Finck on guitar as well and Josh Freese on the drums for a few NIN points (not that anybody would know it was them or anything).