Girl Band - The Talkies.

Not strictly metal but abrasive enough to escape the off-topic.

Mooncitadel- 'Onyx Castles and Silver Keys'.

This is savage. Short and to the point at 20 minutes and yet, still full of cool ideas. Nothing particularly new if you're already familiar with them but a little ripper none the less.

Absu - The Third Storm of Cythraul
Hexenbrett - Zweite Beschworung: Ein Kind zu Toten
Yellow Eyes - Sick With Bloom

Spinning some vinyl today with the drawing.

Summoning - Let Mortal Heroes Sing Your Fame
Caladan Brood - Echoes of Battle
That sort of theme at the moment, anything that sounds like it could or should have sword clashes in the background, I'll give it a whirl.

Pantera - Far Beyond Driven

Behexen - The Poisonous Path

Enslaved -Yggdrasil.
Enslaved -Below the lights.
Emperor -Prometheus.
At the Gates -Slaughter of the Soul.
Katatonia -City Burials.

Bekëth Nexëhmü  - De svarta riterna

Pantera - Vulgar display of power

Benighted - Identisick    
                     Icon    
                    Asylum Cave    
                   Carnivore Sublime    
                  Necrobreed    
                 Obscene Repressed

Devian - Ninewinged Serpent

Slough Feg - Hardworlder
Slough Feg - Atavism

#5217 May 22, 2021, 05:45:48 PM Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 05:55:01 PM by jobrok1
Mixing it up a bit today on the old player today...

Anathema - The Silent Enigma
Eternal Champion - Ravening Iron
Transilvania - Of Sleep and Death
Incessant - Perennial Umbra
Candlemass - Nightfall

Quote from: Blackout on May 22, 2021, 01:08:17 PM
Pantera - Vulgar display of power

Was only talking at length with a fella the other day about this. It used to be my favourite of theirs for a long time but I'm more of a TGST/CFH man of late. Must get it on soon and see how it's holding up.

Have found myself listening to more metal type things as the summer has threatened to get going. Great combo the old summer and metal duo.

Ministry - Psalm 69 and The Land of Rape and Honey. So so sad how it all turned out for AJ with the going shit and all. No real interest after Animositisomina and a couple off Rio Grande Blood and the last few were awful stuff.

Houses Of The Mole was bloody fantastic, just behind Psalm 69 for me. A coupla tracks off Rio Grande Blood were decent alright but after that it's shite all the way down.

Have you heard the 'raw' version of In Case You Didn't Feel Like Showing Up? I can't remember what it's called, they released it a couple of years ago, but it's shite. The existing aobum was so heavily overdubbed that the raw, live tracks sound terrible and sloppy in comparison. The only plus is that it has Breathe and The Land Of Rape And Honey (and that shite Jello Biafra monologue) included.