Quote from: Paul keohane on May 15, 2021, 11:34:30 AM
The new Grave Miasma could very well top their other releases!

I've had a good bit of time with it and it's savage but it wouldn't top anything bar, potentially, Endless Pilgrimage for me.

Qrixkuor won't be topped for me. Comparison due to both being English and Dani drumming on both but it doesn't extend beyond that.

NP:
Celtic Frost - To Mega Therion
Iniquity - Serenadium

Cradle of Filth - From cradle to enslave

Bolt Thrower - Those Once Loyal
Bolt Thrower - Realm of Chaos

Quote from: Caomhaoin on May 15, 2021, 05:46:54 PM
A woman of exquisite taste, fair play :) I think my Grandmother's favourite singer was Big Tom, a fat talentless fucker who didn't make any classic albums, unlike Miroslav :)

Big Tom.....hm......I am not really sure I'd want to google something like that...On the other hand, guess it couldn't be worse than the German schlager singers that my other grandma favored   :)
Now, THAT'S some seriously disgusting shite.

This band popped up in my recommendations on YT.
Good stuff. Only a couple of songs into the album, Entombed meets Dead Congregation... Something along those lines anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRtybm3T0HM

Few today for a spin to the beach.

Isis - "Live V 07.23.06"
It's Oceanic live.  Great recording, great energy off the set.

All Your Sisters - "Trust Ruins"
Top class industrial / electronic / post punk.  Have it nearly listened to death and it was only first shown to me during the week.

Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs - "Viscerals"
Gets better with every listen.  Melvins / Torche / Big Business style sludge, varied, but really ripping stuff.

Isis - "Panopticon"
My second favourite Isis album.  Always great.

Cave In - "Final Transmission"
Have likely posted this in here before.  Always enjoy it.  Until lately, thought it sat a bit outside of therest of their albums, but the more I have it on the more obviously it fits with their whole style.

All Your Sisters is cracking alright.

Gorgoroth - Ad majorem Sathanas gloriam

Just a few tunes into All Your Sisters - Trust Ruins. Savage so far.

Quote from: Blackout on May 15, 2021, 09:18:22 PM

The only one of theirs I like, but it's a cracker. His voice is wonderfully vicious on it.

Quote from: Carnage on May 15, 2021, 10:58:57 PM
Quote from: Blackout on May 15, 2021, 09:18:22 PM

The only one of theirs I like, but it's a cracker. His voice is wonderfully vicious on it.

Much prefer pentagram but yea it's a great album.

Grave Miasma - Abyss of Wrathful deities. They are only competing with themselves these days. Top drawer stuff.
Gaerea  - Limbo
Really love this band. Have a feeling they will go much more commercial in the future, but for now they are gold. Will actually go to those shows they are playing in September despite not having much interest in Winterfylleth.

Continuing my Bolt Thrower binge. Had to get to Honour - Valour - Pride at some point, and rather near the end since I never throw it on. As good as all the rest of their mid- to late-period stuff musically, but Ingram really is a negative. Not totally awful, basically just a crap attempt at Willetts that leaves you wanting to throw on any other BT album every time he opens his mouth. Ah well, sure ya tried Dave!

Had that Gaerea on on the car there, excellent stuff, nice one.

Emperor -Live inferno.
Anathema -Crestfallen.
Geasa -Angels cry.
In Flames -Whoracle.
Sepultura -Arise.