The Specials- live at the moonlight club

I only knew, and still only know, The Filth Catalyst by Arkhon Infaustus which I coincidentally revisited a few weeks back. Very middle of the road stuff. People seem to praise the albums after that but I never bothered. Can't remember anything about them from that gig either.

Deicide - Scars of the crucifix

This one is a lot worse than I previously imagined. I remember being bitterly disappointed when this came out as I'd just gotten into Deicide and loved all their albums up until this.

Grave-Into the Grave.
Dismember-Like an Everflowing Stream.
Entombed-Clandestine.

All celebrating their 30th anniversaries this year. Three milestones in the history of Swedish death metal all of which have aged remarkably well. Not sure any subsequent release by the respective bands could top these classics.

Altered Dead- Returned To Life. This is a great straight up death metal album that finishes off with an excellent cover of Into The Crypts Of Rays.
The whole album would be so much better if they had the guitar tone they used in the cover for the entire album.
https://altereddead.bandcamp.com/album/returned-to-life

#5045 May 11, 2021, 10:41:03 AM Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 11:30:47 AM by Eoin McLove
Darkthrone- Soulside Journey.
Pestilence- Spheres.

Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution

Slayer- South of Heaven

Anyone get the Grave Miasma in the post yet?

Abyss of Goggle-Eyed Deities!

I've only heard two songs so far but I think it sounds whopper. Getting the LP and CD off Darragh on Thursday.

Saw them out there today. Artwork doesn't look as bad in person. Still shite though.

Yeah, that thing on the cover looks like it just saw Ellefson's cock.