Winter - Into Darkness

#4396 March 01, 2021, 12:33:19 AM Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 12:35:30 AM by leatherface
Slayer: Show no Mercy
Never gave this much time as a youngster, used to think it was all about 'Reign in Blood' and 'Seasons in the Abyss'. Now appreciate this album more than I used to. 'Fight till Death', 'Face the Slayer', 'Die by the Sword', classics .

Judas Priest: Stained Class
One of their best imo, 'Saints in Hell', 'Exciter' et al.

Quote from: leatherface on March 01, 2021, 12:33:19 AM
Judas Priest: Stained Class
One of their best imo, 'Saints in Hell', 'Exciter' et al.

Yep, so good. Love the production. Side B does it for me.

Hulder- Godslering.... This is so good.

Burzum - Burzum/Aske
Darkthrone - Under a Funeral Moon

Threw on Emperial Live Ceremony last night. It's been way too long since I played it. A fitting document for late 90s Emperor.

Deicide - Serpents of the Light

Quote from: hellfire on March 01, 2021, 12:54:43 PM
Threw on Emperial Live Ceremony last night. It's been way too long since I played it. A fitting document for late 90s Emperor.
Remember buying the VHS in Virgin in Cork,a band at their peak imo!

Anthrax - Persistence of Time

It was discussion only a year or two ago that turned me onto this album. Have to say I'm quite pleased to have discovered there's an Anthrax album I can actually enjoy throwing on from time to time!

It's their best IMO. Got the reissue treatment last year, as is inevitable these days.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on March 01, 2021, 04:18:31 PM
Anthrax - Persistence of Time

It was discussion only a year or two ago that turned me onto this album. Have to say I'm quite pleased to have discovered there's an Anthrax album I can actually enjoy throwing on from time to time!
My favourite Anthrax album,still go back to it regularly!

#4407 March 01, 2021, 05:01:27 PM Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 08:29:29 PM by Eoin McLove
I had the tape as a young lad but it grew legs on me. It's the only Anthrax I ever picked up and I loved it. I have to pick up the reissue and one or two of the John Bush era albums as I liked the songs that were on the Metal Show. Heavy nostalgia buzz.

Czech Death BM.....

Wyrm - Abyss (2020) from the very excellent album Purge...

https://youtu.be/qauusWEZWM8

Liking these guys a lot....

Spent a few weeks in hospital in 1988 with a badly broken leg as a 14 year old. Among the Living was my soundtrack back then but Persistence is great, State of Euphoria wasn't!