That's a nice mixture there lad...

Black Sabbath- Born again  (aka 'Deep Sabbath)

Great hard rock, especially tracks like 'Hotline' and 'Keep it Warm'. Most hate this album in their discography though, their loss IMO.

Electric Wizard - Dopethrone

Quote from: leatherface on February 12, 2021, 10:58:28 PM

Great hard rock, especially tracks like 'Hotline' and 'Keep it Warm'. Most hate this album in their discography though, their loss IMO.
I love it. Trashed rips it open and if you can just bypass the Sabbath/Purple thing and just enjoy Gillan's vocals with Iommi's riffing you're on to a good thing.
I bought the album on tape about a year after its release and played the living hell out of it.
It is Marmite, but it's good Marmite in my ears!

#4249 February 12, 2021, 11:55:57 PM Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 12:00:57 AM by leatherface
Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on February 12, 2021, 11:19:31 PM
Quote from: leatherface on February 12, 2021, 10:58:28 PM

I love it. Trashed rips it open and if you can just bypass the Sabbath/Purple thing and just enjoy Gillan's vocals with Iommi's riffing you're on to a good thing.
I bought the album on tape about a year after its release and played the living hell out of it.
It is Marmite, but it's good Marmite in my ears!

I have it on cassette, could go on about how I like the non Ozzy Sabbath albums more than the Ozzy ones but yeah, 'Born Again' is a cool album. Not to be overlooked.

Uada - Devoid of Light (love the album in it's entirety, but S. N. M. what a track)

Ruins of Beverast - The Thule Grimoires

Neurosis - Fires Within Fires

Godflesh - Post Self

Robin Trower - Bridge of Sighs
Deicide - Serpents of the Light

Paysage D'Hiver - Schnee
Metallica - Kill 'Em All

Necros Christos have called it a day (on their FB page),a band i always enjoyed.

I thought that happened after the last album  ::)

Loada Slayer and Tiamat. Johan Edlund is fairly mental.

Sodom - Persecution Mania

Havukruunu - Kelle Surut Soi
Luceran Lycan Haunt - The Burning Sigil Of Blood & Oak
Yellow Eyes - Sick With Bloom
Rory Gallagher - Calling Card

On a Portuguese trip today.

IRAE - Lurking In the Depths &  Spreading the Wrath of Satan
ORDEM SATÂNICA - Monte Da Lua
MONS VENERIS - MONS VENERIS