Lots of Temple Nightside, particularly Recondemnation, savage cover of Life Eternal on the end. Eucharist (Oz) Demise Rites, Teitanblood Black Putrescence of Evil and Sopor Aeternus Todeswunch.

Flotsam And Jetsam - Doomsday for the Deceiver

I would still rank this as one of the best albums of the 80's. It's so Heavy Metal it chafes, it has everything.

Mourning Beloveth ‎– Dust

#258 February 06, 2019, 12:13:32 AM Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 12:23:01 AM by TurnTheAirBlue
Went to Necros Christos in London tonight. They were excellent! They played four new songs, I am Christ, tombstone chapel, exodus and he doth mourn in hell. Exodus was the highlight for me, great fucking song. The sound was good, particularly the drum sound, which was fucking great!!!

I would have loved to hear more from the new one. A medley comprised of the longer cuts on domedon would have been great, so many amazing riffs on that album, but I couldn't really fault the set list to be honest. Three or four songs from triune impurity rites and two from doom of the occult. Great band, hope to catch them one last time before they call it quits.

Not sure if Dave Walsh is posting here, but if you are it was good to see you at it Dave!

Thus Defiled ‎– Through The Impure Veil Of Dawn

Vallenfyre - Fear Those Who Fear Him

It's no Splinters but still excellent. Very sad to see that's the last from them.

Quote from: TurnTheAirBlue on February 06, 2019, 12:13:32 AM
Went to Necros Christos in London tonight. They were excellent! They played four new songs, I am Christ, tombstone chapel, exodus and he doth mourn in hell. Exodus was the highlight for me, great fucking song. The sound was good, particularly the drum sound, which was fucking great!!!

I would have loved to hear more from the new one. A medley comprised of the longer cuts on domedon would have been great, so many amazing riffs on that album, but I couldn't really fault the set list to be honest. Three or four songs from triune impurity rites and two from doom of the occult. Great band, hope to catch them one last time before they call it quits.

Not sure if Dave Walsh is posting here, but if you are it was good to see you at it Dave!

Did Venenum play that gig as well? How were they?

#262 February 07, 2019, 12:25:42 PM Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 12:58:06 PM by Mithrandir
Pulled out a few tapes I hadn't heard in a while last night.

Saritap - Sorcerers of the Seven Gods
Aethyrvorous - s/t
Horns of Domination - Demo
Swallowed - Epitaph of Nauseation
Cruciamentum - Convocation of Crawling Chaos
Lethiferous - Demo
Zom -Demo
Set - Dominus Profanum

As far as I know Cruciamentum and Swallowed(?) are the only ones still on the go which is a shame, Particularly Saritap, it's great stuff.

Quote from: Pentagrimes on February 07, 2019, 09:22:43 AM
Quote from: TurnTheAirBlue on February 06, 2019, 12:13:32 AM

Did Venenum play that gig as well? How were they?

I missed Ascension and Venenum. I was in work on Tuesday and flying over to London in the evening. Just got to the gig in time for NC.

#264 February 07, 2019, 03:42:27 PM Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 05:26:28 PM by Pentagrimes
Ugh.

I saw Venenum last year and they were enjoyable. Was glad I went, but not exactly mind-blowing.

Got the Cursed In Eternity box set even though I have most of the LP's already. Been spinning Out From The Dark a fair bit.

Teitanblood 'Death's followed by Vassafor 'Malediction', absolutely immense, puts me in mind of stars going Nova and black holes collapsing light and matter.