I was very close to buying it a few weeks ago, actually, but held off. It's decent, yeah? I must pick it up, so.

Jesu - Never.

Looking forward to the full length when it comes out.

Quote from: Juggz on October 04, 2020, 01:43:14 PM
I was very close to buying it a few weeks ago, actually, but held off. It's decent, yeah? I must pick it up, so.

I'm defo enjoying it. Didn't realise Lanegan was such a mad bastard.

Sator Malus - Dark Matters

QOTSA - Songs For The Deaf

Classic album. Their peak and it has been a long, long slide downwards from here.

John Grant - Queen of Denmark

Mr. Bungle high school talent show 1985.... :laugh:

https://youtu.be/e12iKth6Vkw

Quote from: Juggz on October 04, 2020, 07:43:30 PM

Classic album. Their peak and it has been a long, long slide downwards from here.

The debut was their peak for me but SFTD was their last secent album alright.

Quote from: Don Gately on October 04, 2020, 07:59:23 PM
John Grant - Queen of Denmark

Got into this dude recently, pretty quirky stuff. GMF!

Never picked up Queen of Denmark but I liked Pale Green Ghosts.

Sinéad O'Connor has a cracking cover of the title track of QOD.

I must check it out. She is (or was at least) a rare talent but she is such a fucking whacko I cringe when I see her. Is she still dressing like Mother Theresa back from the dead? I suppose it is nearly Halloween,  but still...

Dunno, I haven't heard a word about her since I saw her in Vicar St. nearly a year ago. She actually opened with Queen Of Denmark, if memory serves. She was brilliant, too.

Quote from: Carnage on October 04, 2020, 08:33:30 PM
Quote from: Juggz on October 04, 2020, 07:43:30 PM

The debut was their peak for me but SFTD was their last secent album alright.

I thought Rated R was where it was at, but I haven't really kept up with them over the years since SFTD. I've heard good things about Like Clockwork and I must check it out.

Killing Joke - Night Time on here. Never gets old. Well it does get increasingly so with every passing year but sure you'll have that.

QOTSA's peak was Them Crooked Vultures tbh.