White Zombie - Astro Creep 2000

Love this, yet can't stand any of Rob's solo stuff.

Quote from: Juggz on January 10, 2019, 04:09:24 PM

Loved it as a kid when it came out, listened to it recently and I found just sounded dated, one or 2 good songs on it but doesn't have the punch I thought it had years ago. I guess some albums to me just dont stand the test of time. Resently listened to demanufacture and that still sounds as fresh as it did back in the day. Just my opinion though :)

Domgard- Myrkvidr
Underrated gem of Swedish BM. Great sound thats somewhere between early Emperor and Dissection.

Loved it back in the day too,couldnt tell you the last time i listened to it though.

I listen to Astro Creep roughly once a year and I always enjoy it. I don't get the desire at all then after the once.

Listened to Warning - Watching From .. today. Whatever happened to Patrick, I hope it doesn't happen to me.

Sepultura - Machine Messiah.
Simply amazing album!

Same as that. I wonder if it was released now would I even give it the time of day.

I find nearly all his stuff, solo or with White Zombie, is instantly forgettable. Like his films, a few good spots but mostly shite

Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales

#174 January 11, 2019, 10:16:46 AM Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 10:18:22 AM by Pentagrimes
Miscarriage - Imminent Horror. Early runner for "most disgusting record of 2019". It's like Reek era Carcass covering Noothgrush at half the speed in a sewer.

Just by the way, I also fucking love White Zombie (particularly Astro Creep) but can't hack Rob Zombie's solo stuff at all.

Dark Angel - Darkness Descends, they're supposed to be working on some new stuff, hopefully it lives up to the classics

Nocturno Cultos - Gift of Gods

Unida - The Great Divide

A contender for the best unreleased album ever

Iced Earth - days Of Purgatory

Voodus - Into the Wild

Getting some Watain vibes from this one