Quote from: Fr. Peewee Stairmaster on December 19, 2018, 07:46:45 AM
Listening to Necrot "blood offerings ".
Nostalgia DM.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iG6rygzaLbU
Brilliant album,along with Blood Incantation this is getting regular spins in recent times.

Kreator - Endless Pain

Atheist - Jupiter,  comeback album that's right up there with their classics. Hopefully there'll be some updates on the next one soon

Falconer - Black Moon Rising
"I pack a chainsaw, I'll skin your ass raw!"

#124 December 21, 2018, 02:25:03 AM Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 02:27:14 AM by leatherface
Mammoth Weed Wizard Bastard: The Master and his Emissary.

From the 'Totems' split with Slomatics (Belfast) great doomy riffs, had not heard of them before. Impressed.

Quote from: leatherface on December 21, 2018, 02:25:03 AM
Mammoth Weed Wizard Bastard: The Master and his Emissary.

From the 'Totems' split with Slomatics (Belfast) great doomy riffs, had not heard of them before. Impressed.
I love that split, and the MWWB songs on it are excellent, but I'll admit to never checking them out before because of how awful that name is.  Must give their own albums a go sometime.

Menacing '84 - "Inquest 1983"
Menacing '84 - "Strike Fear"
Terror Cell Unit - "Psalm 137.9"
D.V.C.  "Descendant Upheaval"

This weeks work bound motivational tunes....
Chlanna Nan Con Thigibh A So's Gheibh Sibh Feoil

Mythic Sunship - Ouroboros, slightly addicted to this band

Billy Talent - Dead Silence

On a huge Tesla binge at the minute! Modern Day Cowboy from the debut getting repeated spins. Great track, great band. The first 3 albums are brilliant!

Quote from: 101_North on December 21, 2018, 06:30:11 PM
On a huge Tesla binge at the minute! Modern Day Cowboy from the debut getting repeated spins. Great track, great band. The first 3 albums are brilliant!

I  would say the first 4 studio albums plus Five Man Acoustical Jam are essential, after that they are hit & miss.  Love Me, We're No Good Together, Changes and Gettin' Better are amazing tracks from Mechanical Resonance.

Met them before the first night of 2 with Def Leppard in the Ulster Hall, sound guys.

Currently spinning Lizzy Borden - Master Of Disguise, "I'm a mad creation, dressed in black, mutation!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUV2PGy2YIQ

Metal Church - Damned If You Do, wasn't sure about it on the first listen but starting to feel it now.

Opeth - Blackwater Park and Deliverance. I love the music but I actually can't stand the gruff vocals over all of that beautifully crafted music. It is the equivalent of cooking something really beautiful and delicately flavoured....

... and then drowning it in fucking ketchup and vinegar or something equally shit.

But although I love those albums in spite of it, I can't help wondering how fucking masterful they would have been with all clean vocals.