jesus christ n00bs; stop quoting the same enormous photo over and over  :P  :laugh:

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on Today at 01:13:30 PM
Quote from: Dr Rockso on September 27, 2026, 07:26:59 PM
Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on September 27, 2026, 02:59:10 PMUfomammut - Eve

This and Idolum (which will be going on next) remain perfect albums  :abbath:

Savage albums. Love both of them. I'd add Oro:Opus Alter as well

Yup, definitely. Never really got into Ecate, even though it's the only one I have on vinyl (picked up at a gig), and haven't paid much attention since.

I've dipped into the newer stuff on release but nothing grabbed me. They were on a roll for a while and it was glorious. Wish I got to see them during that era

Unfortunately that one time I saw them, on the Ecate tour in a venue in Paris that was typically deadly for gigs, they seemed to be having trouble on stage with sound and there was just a weird irritable vibe about the whole performance, probably as a result.