Right now Dodheimsgard - 666 International.

As good as the new one is, it's still not this good.

Next up I've lined up 3 albums or ochoill will kill me. I'll be back about those

Quote from: astfgyl on July 30, 2023, 06:55:32 PMRight now Dodheimsgard - 666 International.

Next up I've lined up 3 albums or ochoill will kill me. I'll be back about those
You fuckin prick I knew you wouldn't listen to them

What was the running order again, Agriculture, Red, and Repeater?  You can't lose there really.

I ended up listening to Ween - "Quebec" on a very drunken whim last night because I like Transdermal Celebration so much.  Strange album, half of it is great anyway and there's an unusual Air -ish buzz off it.  Must go back to it again sober.

Gniew - Konsylium oprawców

That's basically every ween album - half the greatest song writing you've heard and half the dumbest shit ever.

Seen them described as pink Floyd mixed with Beatles mixed with autism. Was is a fair description

Mournful Congregation - The Incubus Of Karma

Unreal !

#9995 July 31, 2023, 09:28:19 AM Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 09:32:26 AM by StoutAndAle
Quote from: ochoill on July 29, 2023, 08:35:12 PMShellac - "1000 Hurts"
Fugazi - "Repeater"

Both excellent.

Two killer albums.

In the same vein; check out that No Knife album - "Drunk On The Moon" which I mentioned a page or so back.

And also Jawbox's "For Your Own Special Sweetheart".

Quote from: Mr Barlow on July 24, 2023, 08:37:26 PMMessa - Close

Threw this on the other day - great shout.

Khonso - The Xun Protectorate
Werkraum - Unsere Feuer Brennen

Darkthrone - Frostland Tapes 7/10

A neat collection of all the rough as a bear's behind demos but the real jewel, for me, here is the rehearsal run through of Goatlord sans vocals. Some serious musical prowess laid bare from those whippersnappers.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Gmork - Quintum Corpus

Alcest - Spiritual Instinct
Gargantuan Blade - Gargantuan Blade
Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast
In Flames - Colony
In Flames - Clayman
In Flames - Jester's Race

I used to really enjoy those In Flames albums when I was in my early twenties, kind of afraid to go back to them now after the shite they went on to release after.

Slayer - God hates us all,always had a soft spot for this one!.

Quote from: ochoill on July 30, 2023, 07:13:11 PM
Quote from: astfgyl on July 30, 2023, 06:55:32 PMRight now Dodheimsgard - 666 International.

You fuckin prick I knew you wouldn't listen to them

What was the running order again, Agriculture, Red, and Repeater?  You can't lose there really

Threw the three of those on yesterday in that order.

Agriculture was decent except for that track 2 problem.

Red was great, never heard a note of that before. Must dig into a bit more King Crimson after that.

Repeater I already knew and it's also a very good album. Again another band I never dug into despite liking whatever I've heard from them.

Anyone has any recs for either of those bands shout away