Amon Amarth -Once sent from the golden hall.
Immortal -Sons of northern darkness.
Katatonia -Discouraged ones.
Isengard -Hostmorke.
Primordial - A journeys end.

Flotsam and Jetsam - Doomsday for the Deceiver

Having an EXTREME subversive right-wing listening session here tonight:

Mortification - Scrolls of the Megilloth
Detritus - If But For One

Heil Gott und preiset Jesus!  :abbath: :abbath: :abbath:

Quote from: Blizzard Beast on September 08, 2021, 09:30:07 PM
Isengard -Hostmorke.

That Amon Amarth album is decent craic on a Friday night.  I only ever heard one or two other albums but they didn't seem to keep the same standard up.

Another good craic album in that Immortal one. I'd be firmly into the earlier style but I have SOND and you'd have to be half dead not to get the foot tapping with an oul smile raised at many sections in it.

Isengard sounds genius on occasion and other times I just think it's not for me at all.  My tolerance for that pagan/viking stuff is fairly low.

Classic Primordial. Flawless album with plenty of nice quirky flaws.

STWORZ - Po Czasu Kres

King Diamond - Abigail

Quote from: Grim Reality on September 08, 2021, 10:55:31 PM
Quote from: Blizzard Beast on September 08, 2021, 09:30:07 PM
Isengard -Hostmorke.

That Amon Amarth album is decent craic on a Friday night.  I only ever heard one or two other albums but they didn't seem to keep the same standard up.

Another good craic album in that Immortal one. I'd be firmly into the earlier style but I have SOND and you'd have to be half dead not to get the foot tapping with an oul smile raised at many sections in it.

Isengard sounds genius on occasion and other times I just think it's not for me at all.  My tolerance for that pagan/viking stuff is fairly low.

Classic Primordial. Flawless album with plenty of nice quirky flaws.
Yeah agree with all above, Journeys End is a great album, especially autumn time.

Sodom - Obsessed by Cruelty
Sodom - In the Sign of Evil
Rotting Christ - Passage to Arcturo
Varathron - Genesis of Apocryphal Desire

Havukruunu - Uinuos Syƶmein Sota
Had seen this album cover around loads last year but never actually listened until the weekend, immediately hooked. Pretty much the perfect rendition of a melodic Scandinavian black metal album for me. Shades of the best of Bathorys viking era with some of the vocals and folk elements.

Judas Priest - jumping around their discography on Spotify a bit today.

Ceremonial Torture- Sabbath, Thou Arts.

Still waiting on the CD to arrive but I'm listening to it here on youtube. Great album bursting with creativity. It has the filthy production you might associate with Finnish BM but it's more stylistically in the Greek vein. Incredibly well written and sophisticated. Dare I even say, a bit epic.  But then the production is more in line with the likes of Perverted Ceremony. And that artwork... it's something  :laugh:

Enjoyed the first tune I heard but never went back to it. Ya, the artwork is certainly something. I'm sorta leaning into liking it but it's fuckin awful as well.

RAM - Lightbringer
Sanctuary - Into The Mirror Black
Trouble - Trouble

Just listening to the new Portrait and there's some interesting hints of Sanctuary in there which I never noticed in them before.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes