Slayer- Hell Awaits
Napalm death- Utopia Banished

Mayhem - Grand Declaration of War

Vicious Head Society - new tracks The Signal and Silver Thread, great prog metal.

Finally got around to ordering a copy of dISEMBOWELMENT's 'Transcendence into the Peripheral'. It has always either been out of stock or too expensive- but fuck it, I bit the bullet.

I stuck it on YouTube just now for the first time in a while and it really is a unique sounding record. It's busy but also sparse sounding. The distorted guitars buried in reverb, the dominant clean guitar on top, the punchy clean drum sound and gnarly vocals. It's such an oddball album.

#4909 April 30, 2021, 01:46:08 PM Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 02:55:12 PM by londonleatherboy
Kreator - Coma Of Souls
Mare Cognitum- Solar Paroxysm
Evile - Hell Awaits

November Grief- 'To Live... In This World of Chaos'.

Quote from: ochoill on April 29, 2021, 03:42:36 PMGodflesh - s/t
Godflesh - Streetcleaner
Godflesh - Pure
Godflesh - Selfless
Godflesh - Songs of Love and Hate
Godflesh - Us and Them
Godflesh - Hymns

There is no way out only through.  Full album discography chronologically forwards, then doing the EPs and Remix Albums going backwards.  Nothing else until it's complete.  I know it all like the back of my hand anyway but fuck, you'd forget how genuinely top class they are sometimes.

Quote from: ochoill on April 30, 2021, 03:07:40 PM
Quote from: ochoill on April 29, 2021, 03:42:36 PMGodflesh - s/t
Godflesh - Streetcleaner
Godflesh - Pure
Godflesh - Selfless
Godflesh - Songs of Love and Hate
Godflesh - Us and Them
Godflesh - Hymns

There is no way out only through.  Full album discography chronologically forwards, then doing the EPs and Remix Albums going backwards.  Nothing else until it's complete.  I know it all like the back of my hand anyway but fuck, you'd forget how genuinely top class they are sometimes.

Time well spent.

Cryptopsy - None so vile

Ahret dev -hellish

Polish death metal reissue .like a mix of early deicide and early cannibal corpse if you haven't heard it .

Pretty intense release.

Asarhaddon – Reysa

Metallica- master of puppets