I thought it was the latest. I've not heard anything past the first 3.

Voidhanger  - Dark Days of the Soul

Impetigo- Horror of the Zombies. This is my first time ever listening to Impetigo... what have I been at?! It's the business!

Quote from: Eoin McLove on December 08, 2020, 10:26:18 PM
Impetigo- Horror of the Zombies. This is my first time ever listening to Impetigo... what have I been at?! It's the business!

That's quite the band to let slip through the net alright! That said, I'd say I haven't stuck anything by them on in the last 10 years at least. Nice reminder!

Loving the crusty distorted bass.

#3725 December 09, 2020, 11:46:39 AM Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 03:31:21 PM by Cailleach
Vonlaus - Röð slæmra ákvarðana
Vukari   - Aevum

Waerteras  - Under the Guide of Capricornus

Wallachia - From Behind the Light
                     Monumental Heresy

Ancient Rites-Fatherland/Dim Carcosa. Been ages since I listened to either. Did they once headline a festival in Co. Laois around the turn of the millennium?

Quote from: vinterland on December 12, 2020, 09:25:10 AM
Ancient Rites-Fatherland/Dim Carcosa. Been ages since I listened to either. Did they once headline a festival in Co. Laois around the turn of the millennium?
They did Day of darkness alright,im sure they played Eamonn Dorans at some point too?

Yup. They were scutter in Dorans.

I have some pretty good memories of that Dorans gig apart from being like sardines in the place. Victory! Valhalla!
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

I didn't know their songs (still don't) but I remember looking at their singer- Gunther?- holding a bass guitar for their entire set and not actually playing it. In fact, the fucking thing was upside down!*

* creative licence. The bass wasn't upside down.