Qayin Regis - Doctrine

Morbid Angel - Altars of Mdness
Vektor - Outer Isolation
Kyuss - ...and the Circus Leaves Town

Quote from: Cailleach on September 12, 2020, 11:41:26 AM
Primeval Well - Primeval Well
Prosanctus Inferi - Hypnotic Blood Art
Qayin Regis - Doctrine

Don't know the other two but PI have a new one due out this year. Deadly band.

Cowboys from Hell. Fuck anyone who doesn't like it

#2931 September 13, 2020, 08:13:32 AM Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 08:15:30 AM by Eoin McLove
Vintersorg- Hedniskhjärtad
Negura Bunget- 'N Crugu Bradului

Are there people who don't like Cowboys From Hell?

Type O Negative - Bloody Kisses.

Trouble - Manic Frustration

Never listened to Trouble. What sort of buzz is it?

Enslaved - Below the Lights
Enslaved - Isa

Two great albums. Actually all of the Enslaved stuff up to and including Ruun is great. Lost their way a bit since Vertebrae though. The songwriting and the overly clean production seems to have sucked all of the energy from the last few.

Trouble's stuff is traditional doom/heavy metal. Their debut (Psalm 9) is an all time classic, as is their s/t. The Skull and Manic Frustration are great as well.

Sound, I must give it a go. I like a lot of the old doom type stuff. It's just usually the vocals that make or break it for me

Quote from: astfgyl on September 13, 2020, 12:47:06 PM
Enslaved - Below the Lights
Enslaved - Isa

Two great albums. Actually all of the Enslaved stuff up to and including Ruun is great. Lost their way a bit since Vertebrae though. The songwriting and the overly clean production seems to have sucked all of the energy from the last few.
Same opinion,i couldn't get into Vertebrae at all.Those few albums in the middle of their discography are flawless.

Vertebrae is fantastic. Remember it being on rotation with Traced In Air. Think they were released around the same time. Gash after that.

Suffocation - Breeding The Spawn
Been back on a Suffo buzz lately. Mainly Pierced as I always gave more time to Human Waste and Effigy. Pierced really is near perfection in that style of DM. With that, and like many, I also always overlooked Breeding The Spawn which is now hitting the spot. No issue with that production.

Unleash the Archers - Abyss. Can't stop listening to it.

Primal Fear - Metal Commando. Good solid metal and a fine follow up to Apocalypse.