The one track I heard from that Temple Of Scorn track was savage.

Diego Caicedo - Seis Amorfismos.

Google threw this at me. I don't know if I think it's good or not but it's making me laugh a bit and I haven't heard anything like it before so that's something. Sort of BM I think

Quote from: hellfire on November 24, 2023, 10:36:44 AMMael Mordha - Cluain Tairbh

Still a candidate for best Irish metal album all these years later.
They got better with each album.
Some glorious hair raising moments on all their albums.
But Damned When Dead is their pinnacle, IMO.

I'd find it hard to make a case against any of their albums. Particularly love this one though.

Coscradh- Nahanagan Stadial.
Destroyer 666- Violence is the Prince of This World.
Destroyer 666- Phoenix Rising.

Quote from: Circlepit on November 24, 2023, 07:01:44 PMThe one track I heard from that Temple Of Scorn track was savage.

'With unbeatable single-minded intent and possessing everything they need to get the work done, it's almost with effortless ease that Temple of Scorn deliver an album of greatness, that too on only their debut full length. It's destined to be remembered as a monumental, inviolable slab of dark and doomy death metal.' - can't agree more with this conclusion!   

Gave the new Cruciamentum a few spins today on Spotify.
They have stuck to the formula for the most part but they have a few new tricks up their sleeves.
Great production on it.

Have listened to this a rake of times over the last few days, Crimson Glory live from the Hammersmith Odeon, 1987.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMERX627zro

Sounds like it'd have been such a class gig to be at.

Thank you for sharing that.   Love Crimson Glory and Midnight's vocals! 

Septic Flesh - Ophidian Wheel
Marduk - Memento Mori
Sargeist - Let the Devil In. 

Evil Shepherd - Evil Through Darkness and Darkness Through Death

Quote from: TurnTheAirBlue on November 25, 2023, 12:16:32 AMGave the new Cruciamentum a few spins today on Spotify.
They have stuck to the formula for the most part but they have a few new tricks up their sleeves.
Great production on it.
yeah gave it a proper whirl earlier,brilliant stuff!

Type O Negative- October Rust.

Evil Oath -  A Kingdom on Fire

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on November 25, 2023, 12:30:32 AMHave listened to this a rake of times over the last few days, Crimson Glory live from the Hammersmith Odeon, 1987.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMERX627zro

Sounds like it'd have been such a class gig to be at.

This is indeed class, Midnight had an unreal set of pipes  :abbath:

Nothingness
Frozen Soul