Oceans of Slumber - Winter
Rotting Christ - Triarchy of the Lost Lovers
Solstice - To Sol A Thane/Death's Crown is Victory
Sodom - 1982
Spiritus Mortis - Spiritism 2008-2017

Sonata Arctica - Reckoning Night
Slough Feg - Traveller

Geasa- Godslaughter. I just ordered a copy of this seeing as it's one I've overlooked for, what, nearly two decades?? It actually sounds pretty good. A bit straight forward at times maybe, but there's plenty of interesting atmospheric, melodic parts mixed through it as well.

NIN - Purest Feeling.

Pre Pretty Hate Machine demos remastered on YouTube. Great tack if one is into that kinda thing. Some of the arrangements are preferable to the album versions but more DIY sounding

I heard that years ago, didn't think much of it. It had its moments I suppose.

Which reminds me, I forgot about your supercut of The Fragile, I must get on that.

Ettinskjalf - Depraved and Deceived

Have been playing the new Gjendød demo a lot lately. It's fucking brilliant. That Manes cover is the business.

Quote from: Carnage on November 29, 2023, 06:56:27 PMI heard that years ago, didn't think much of it. It had its moments I suppose.

Which reminds me, I forgot about your supercut of The Fragile, I must get on that.

Ah I'm fanatical when it comes to NIN. I can see exactly why you wouldn't think much of it

Ethereal Shroud - Trisagion

Been doing the "Spotify Wrapped" thing this evening, so in third place, Enya - "Watermark", Depeche Mode - "Black Celebration", and Revocation - "Netherheaven".

#10975 November 30, 2023, 08:04:46 PM Last Edit: November 30, 2023, 11:33:20 PM by londonleatherboy
Dokken - Elektra Era cd box set..black Friday purchase..bar 1 r 2 tracks never gave em a chance in my hair metal days 20years ago..what a mistake..I've been missing out!!

80s metal buzz now WASP - crimson idol(I know it's 90s) haven't heard it in over 10 years..Still fckn magnificent

Primordial- how it ends cd,  growing by the spin

Wasp - headless children cd, still glorious

The Pogues- If I Should Fall From Grace With God .

Quote from: Ducky on November 30, 2023, 12:59:49 AMBeen doing the "Spotify Wrapped" thing this evening, so in third place, Enya - "Watermark", Depeche Mode - "Black Celebration", and Revocation - "Netherheaven".

Black Celebration is just fantastic all the way through

#10978 December 01, 2023, 07:29:40 AM Last Edit: December 01, 2023, 08:27:02 AM by 91/30
The Pogues- BBC Sessions on CD
The Pogues - Live in Paris DVD

Manowar - The Triumph of Steel
Love/Hate - Let's Rumble
Manic Street Preachers - THe Holy Bible
John Norum - Face The Truth