Financially I'd say he's doing alright. The best of them anyhow.as they would just be on a salary I'd say.
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

I lost interest in them in the late '90s when it seemed they were more about churning out hundreds of T-shirts than music.

Went back to Dusk and her Embrace numerous times over the last few weeks due to either this or some other thread on here. Spectacular album.

Has anyone checked out the cruelty and the beast remix?
Its absolutely unreal.
By far their best album imo.

Quote from: open face surgery on July 31, 2020, 09:26:14 AM
Went back to Dusk and her Embrace numerous times over the last few weeks due to either this or some other thread on here. Spectacular album.

It really is incredible. Far and away their best outing.

Yeah it's deadly. Must pick up Principle at some stage. I liked Cruelty at the time but it's ultimately a bit of a pale version of Dusk.

#306 July 31, 2020, 01:01:38 PM Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 02:19:40 PM by Ducky
Quote from: Blackout on July 31, 2020, 11:59:03 AM
Quote from: open face surgery on July 31, 2020, 09:26:14 AM

It really is incredible. Far and away their best outing.

The bass tone is unreal

Edit - that bit in Red Roses for the Devil's Whore with the airy keyboards and bass where the wee fella says "nocturnal pulse... " Just perfect  :abbath:

The title track is my favourite off the album followed closely by asunder.  The breakdown into "dusk and her embrace" has me head banging without warning.