Got some vinyl for xmas.
Carcass - Symphonies Of Sickness
Garbage - Version 2.0
Abba -  Voyage

A bit varied alright

Bloody hell, just a bit!
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Assassin-The Upcoming Terror and Interstellar Experience. Not saying either will ever rival Agent Orange, Pleasure to Kill or Eternal Devestation but glad to finally acquire on CD after having had the casssettes for the guts of thirty years. At seven euro each was a no brainer.

The Upcoming Terror is a classic alright. Where'd you get it for that price? I was looking for it a while back and it was a bit pricier than that anywhere I looked.

Friend working in Wiesbaden so he bought in the German Music Franchise Saturn. He knew both were on my wants list. Axe Killer reissues. Nearly sure he said both were in the clearance section. Pleasantly surprised.

Quote from: Carnage on January 14, 2022, 10:01:01 PM
The Upcoming Terror is a classic alright. Where'd you get it for that price? I was looking for it a while back and it was a bit pricier than that anywhere I looked.

Quote from: vinterland on January 15, 2022, 12:37:37 AM
Friend working in Wiesbaden so he bought in the German music franchise Saturn. He knew both were on my wants list. Axe Killer reissues. Nearly sure he said both were in the clearance section. Pleasantly surprised.

Friend working in Wiesbaden so he bought in the German Music Franchise Saturn. He knew both were on my wants list. Axe Killer reissues. Nearly sure he said both were in the clearance section. Pleasantly surprised.

Nice one. I had a dig through Discogs there, seems there's a Brazilian reissue with the album remastered, a couple of demos and the first EP tacked on. Not sure I'm willing to fork out €60+ for it though!

That's some price for a reissue. Doesn't happen as often as it used to in the internet age but have come across music stores selling albums for much less than they're worth. Most obvious examples I've come across being the debuts from a Canorous Quintet and In Battle in a bargain bin in HMV Sydney for $2.99 each long after they'd both gone out of print.

Quote from: Carnage on January 15, 2022, 12:51:47 AM

Nice one. I had a dig through Discogs there, seems there's a Brazilian reissue with the album remastered, a couple of demos and the first EP tacked on. Not sure I'm willing to fork out €60+ for it though!

'Twas on Discogs that I saw it for that price, to be fair. It's probably long out of print.

I may have already posted this a few weeks back, but this is the last purchase, not may new releases worth looking at right now for me anyways

Sépulcre - Ascent Through Morbid Transcendence
Transilvania - Of Sleep and Death

Quote from: Necro Red on January 14, 2022, 10:07:15 AM
Got some vinyl for xmas.
Carcass - Symphonies Of Sickness
Garbage - Version 2.0
Abba -  Voyage

A bit varied alright
I also got a delayed Xmas vinyl that arrived at the weekend.
Cathedral - The Ethereal Mirror
Such a riff filled album!

Backlog of ordered stuff finally starting to trickle though post-xmas....

Brutal Truth - Extreme Conditions... FDR LP
Nekromantheon - Visions of Trismegistos LP
Vulture - Ghastly Waves & Battered Graves LP
Malignant Eternal - Tårnet LP
Ragnarok - Nattferd LP
Ragnarok - Arising Realm LP
Ragnarok - Diabolical Age LP
Penance - Parallel Corners 2LP
The Obsessed - Incarnate 2LP

In the Woods Omnio reissue  on LP.

Just saw that go up on Soulseller. Might fire in an order.

They did a fine job on the Heart of the ages LP in fairness.