Tried to watch one episode of it last week and I didn't really like the format so switched it off. I like Tony he is very funny. Tim Dillion is great as well.

Wasn't aware of Tony Henchcliff beyond his name before watching it and can't say I'm motivated to check out his stand up but love the show.

I have never seen his standup either but he is regularly on the Rogan podcast and is always good when he is on. He is a big WWF fan so Joe had him sit in on the Undertaker episode. The Undertaker just kept taking the piss out of him.

Rogan is generally a melter and moreso when there's a comedian on so never listened to any of those episodes. Also, when he's on Kill Tony he tends to be locked after a podcast and is unbearable.

He comes with good and bad. Annoys me on a lot of things but he was the only one to speak out last year. Even some of his opinions on fighters and on fighting in general are retarded. He doesn't annoy me enough that I can't enjoy the podcast and he gets the best of guests. The only podcast I have seen that gets the same quality of guest is Mike Tysons but Mike is just too hard to listen to.

I watch the podcast a lot less since it moved to Spotify because Spotify is just a pain in the hole.

The Kill Tony episode I tired to watch was one with Joe on it that was the reason I switched it on in the first place.

First Kill Tony I watched was with Nick Swardson and Jim Gaffigan. I was in bits.

Mate of mine from home is now a comedian. Dry story driven comedian. Seen em twice live. Good shit. Scroll to the bottom for the vid. Sure not for everyone but I think he's on to something.

Link https://comedycarnival.co.uk/comedians/ger-staunton/

A joint and the 'Snowflake' part of 'Snowflake/Tornado' by Stewart Lee last night (available via BBC Player and usual not-quite-so-tennis-as-the-BBC download venues). Even when I know he's going overboard, and more often in his recent shows into outright silliness, I just can't help myself from laughing at his schtick. Will watch 'Tornado' today.

Saw Louis C.K. at the weekend. He was great, second time seeing him first was in 2017. I think this second show was as good if not better than the previous one.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on October 10, 2022, 10:17:58 AMA joint and the 'Snowflake' part of 'Snowflake/Tornado' by Stewart Lee last night (available via BBC Player and usual not-quite-so-tennis-as-the-BBC download venues). Even when I know he's going overboard, and more often in his recent shows into outright silliness, I just can't help myself from laughing at his schtick. Will watch 'Tornado' today.

Watching clips of these now. Some amazing bits so far. Is it two full shows?

They go together, but yeah, it's two hour long shows.

Anyone know where I could lay my hands on the second part of "Snowflake/Tornado"?

I am not clever enough to outwit the BBC iPlayer with my Nord VPN it seems.

I tried looking for "Tornado" on the usual sites last week but no sign of it.

I'm the opposite, I saw Tornado and missed Snowflake. Torrent sites, I suppose.

Tom Segura is playing The Olympia next May. I've seen his specials, they're OK.

I noticed that it's €140 plus fees per ticket. What in the name of fuck?!

Is he that popular? I would have thought that Segura couldn't have commanded more that €40 - €60 a seat.

Ticketbastard have this note under the price;

Quote from: StoutAndAle on October 26, 2022, 12:05:58 PMTom Segura is playing The Olympia next May. I've seen his specials, they're OK.

I noticed that it's €140 plus fees per ticket. What in the name of fuck?!

Is he that popular? I would have thought that Segura couldn't have commanded more that €40 - €60 a seat.

Ticketbastard have this note under the price;

"By using this dynamic pricing" we are fucking you in the ass. Price gouging cunts.