Ya, likely enough to be fair.

Quote from: Cailleach on September 04, 2020, 12:48:58 PM
Quote from: mickO))) on September 04, 2020, 12:18:36 PM
Quote from: Cailleach on September 04, 2020, 11:10:18 AM
Quote from: mickO))) on September 04, 2020, 09:45:18 AM
Quote from: Ollkiller on September 03, 2020, 11:12:50 PM
Quote from: Pedrito on September 03, 2020, 10:39:50 PM
Quote from: Ollkiller on September 03, 2020, 10:07:14 PM
So today Trump said if you voted by mail to go down and then try to vote in person. To test the system. Which is actually voter fraud. The Law and Order president right there. And Barr in a CNN interview said he was unaware of the state laws about the legality of voting twice. He's only the Attorney General. How do they not know basic shit like you can't vote twice.

Or maybe he's saying the system is shite? Loads of Irish vote multiple times. It was a Sinn Féin strategy in the last election sure.

Mail in voting has been used for decades. In a court case last week in Pennsylvania the judge asked the government for evidence of mail in fraud. They couldn't produce any. It's a bullshit tactic by the republicans to try to discredit the result of the election. Trump even said a few months ago the idea of a republican voting twice is repulsive and he advocated for it today.

If you read the actual Twitter quote not just the snippet the media posted he told people who use mail in voting to go to the polling stations on election day to see if they can vote if they can't then it means the mail in ballot has not been counted. He's saying things like this on purpose to show people what the media is like and they keep falling for it.

I've heard his defenders says he was joking about the bleach comment to show what the media is like. I suppose wishing a person accused of sexual abuse of minors was to show people what the media are like too. It's amazing the mental contortions people will go through to defend him. Yet these very same people would be outraged if  someone from the other teams was doing half the stuff Donald has said and done.

What sexual assault convictions does he have? With the amount of TDS going around do you not think if they actually had something on him he would be behind bars by now? The only videos I have seen of presidential candidates kissing and fondling children were of Joe Biden if you have ones of Trump please post a link.

Where did I say he had convictions for Sexual assualt? Did you misread what I  said or is this a tactic to defend him by claiming something that was not said.
With this in mind I don't see how the playground tactic you have decided to use excuses Donald's behaviour.

I never said that you said he had any convictions clearly you are not reading my posts. You implied he sexually abused children and I asked you for proof which is a conviction in a court of law. I am not defending anyone's behaviour if you show me evidence that he has abused children fine but I won't hold my breath.

He didn't imply that; he was referring to Trump wishing Ghislaine Maxwell well.

I'm sure he'll be pardoning her soon, seeing how in on it all he was.

Just saw the modelling for covid in the states. 200000 deaths by this time next week. 250000 by election day and 400000 by January. And Trump only yesterday gave out to Biden for wearing a mask. The scientists say with a proper response the death total would have 40% of what it is. Whatever about everything else but his response to the pandemic will probably go down as his biggest failure.

He didn't "give out" to him, he mocked him by implying his attachment to the mask is a symptom of some psychiatric issues. Typical Trump "charm" in the midst of a pandemic.

Quote from: Emphyrio on September 04, 2020, 12:46:23 PM
I wouldn't put it past Trump to come out with those kinda comments. Surely it won't go down well with his gun-toting supporters.

I'm sure it's been said, but Biden just needs to not talk and he's more likely to get elected.

I doubt it.  I reckon it'll be four more years of Trump.  The Democrats are relying on him being voted out rather than them being voted in.  I think they are handing the election to him.

Absolutely. There was an article the other day titled "Democrats are worried Trump will refuse to accept defeat if beaten at polls" and I was thinking, eh, that's really not what y'all should be worried about!!

They should have thought about that before deciding to continue with the status quo. I think a younger more vibrant candidate and they probably would have won. As it is, with protests and cities burning, it's at least going to be a lot tighter than the polls suggest. I'd say Trump will get in. People won't go along with the anarchy.

Agreed. Democrats fucked up royally on their selection of candidate. Couldn't have been Sanders either as he'd never get in. Needed someone younger. Trumps polling amongst military both serving and veterans is taking a nosedive as well as Covid deaths rising will put the pressure on. It'll be a close one for sure.

#1225 September 04, 2020, 01:53:13 PM Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 01:55:28 PM by Cailleach
Quote from: mickO))) on September 04, 2020, 01:03:09 PM
Quote from: Cailleach on September 04, 2020, 12:48:58 PM
Quote from: mickO))) on September 04, 2020, 12:18:36 PM
Quote from: Cailleach on September 04, 2020, 11:10:18 AM
Quote from: mickO))) on September 04, 2020, 09:45:18 AM
Quote from: Ollkiller on September 03, 2020, 11:12:50 PM
Quote from: Pedrito on September 03, 2020, 10:39:50 PM
Quote from: Ollkiller on September 03, 2020, 10:07:14 PM
So today Trump said if you voted by mail to go down and then try to vote in person. To test the system. Which is actually voter fraud. The Law and Order president right there. And Barr in a CNN interview said he was unaware of the state laws about the legality of voting twice. He's only the Attorney General. How do they not know basic shit like you can't vote twice.

Or maybe he's saying the system is shite? Loads of Irish vote multiple times. It was a Sinn Féin strategy in the last election sure.

Mail in voting has been used for decades. In a court case last week in Pennsylvania the judge asked the government for evidence of mail in fraud. They couldn't produce any. It's a bullshit tactic by the republicans to try to discredit the result of the election. Trump even said a few months ago the idea of a republican voting twice is repulsive and he advocated for it today.

If you read the actual Twitter quote not just the snippet the media posted he told people who use mail in voting to go to the polling stations on election day to see if they can vote if they can't then it means the mail in ballot has not been counted. He's saying things like this on purpose to show people what the media is like and they keep falling for it.

I've heard his defenders says he was joking about the bleach comment to show what the media is like. I suppose wishing a person accused of sexual abuse of minors was to show people what the media are like too. It's amazing the mental contortions people will go through to defend him. Yet these very same people would be outraged if  someone from the other teams was doing half the stuff Donald has said and done.

What sexual assault convictions does he have? With the amount of TDS going around do you not think if they actually had something on him he would be behind bars by now? The only videos I have seen of presidential candidates kissing and fondling children were of Joe Biden if you have ones of Trump please post a link.

Where did I say he had convictions for Sexual assualt? Did you misread what I  said or is this a tactic to defend him by claiming something that was not said.
With this in mind I don't see how the playground tactic you have decided to use excuses Donald's behaviour.

I never said that you said he had any convictions clearly you are not reading my posts. You implied he sexually abused children and I asked you for proof which is a conviction in a court of law. I am not defending anyone's behaviour if you show me evidence that he has abused children fine but I won't hold my breath.

I did not imply he sexually abused children.  What I said  was he  wished a person accused of sexually abusing minors well.  What I was implying, which you failed to grasp, is that it was an extraordinary thing for him to say. Also that the people  not bothered about him doing so, would likely be very  vocal if someone other than Donald had done so.

Supposedly he shot JFK aswell. His orange fringe can be seen popping up over the grassy knoll in newly released footage

Quote from: Pedrito on September 04, 2020, 01:56:29 PM
Supposedly he shot JFK aswell. His orange fringe can be seen popping up over the grassy knoll in newly released footage

:laugh:

That's soy milk curdlingly good....  :laugh:

Is the soy estrogen thing a fact? I love dumping a load of salty soy sauce on rice. If I start describing myself as Non Binary I'll be throwing it out.

I know a lad who was raised on the soy milk and he has a serious pair of tits on him