Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on September 04, 2020, 09:05:05 PM
Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on September 04, 2020, 07:37:04 PM
Prolly up your soy gassed ass you the sounds of that nigga shit music video you posted.

Here, at least give us the link to the comment generator you used so we can all have a laugh with it  :-X
Top secret but I'll admit I did forget to include the " :laugh:" in my original post.  :laugh:

Kisses hunzer XXxX

Quote from: Caomhaoin on September 04, 2020, 09:10:36 PM
5 or 6 nippy sweeties and you'd be in your way to your very own!

Do the two of youse have your own secret code or what?  :laugh:
Do ya mean yokes? Cos I mean, call me a lightweight, but if I had 5 or 6 yips in me and you put me in front of a computer, I'd be licking the screen off it not typing random words!

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on September 04, 2020, 09:31:05 PM
Do the two of youse have your own secret code or what?  :laugh:
Do ya mean yokes? Cos I mean, call me a lightweight, but if I had 5 or 6 yips in me and you put me in front of a computer, I'd be licking the screen off it not typing random words!

LIGHTWEIGHT!!! :abbath:

(Sorry, couldn't let Kurt have that gift  ;) )

Nazi dogwhistles lad. Covert hate.

The Nazis loved the aul yips, in fairness!

#1250 September 04, 2020, 10:00:29 PM Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 10:03:48 PM by Caomhaoin
If that ASGTYFL lad would send us out a bagĂ­n each and we had a MW zoom call, we'd come together in existential harmony, at least until Emphyrio got the Gin and Lilts in, or Chris busts out 18 skinners, signifying an end to the Christmas truce.

I really should have picked a different username. Anyway, I'm off the yokes. It's almost mushy season and I'm back hating everything. I have a dastardly new plan to use the internet to divide everyone by slowly but surely placing them in one camp or the other, whether they generally agree in real life or not. We need to create more division in the world and especially by using situations that don't truly concern us. As far as I know it hasn't been done yet.

G.Q.

I'm like the new Stand Up Paul

Paul.

Quote from: astfgyl on September 04, 2020, 11:17:13 PM
I really should have picked a different username. Anyway, I'm off the yokes. It's almost mushy season and I'm back hating everything. I have a dastardly new plan to use the internet to divide everyone by slowly but surely placing them in one camp or the other, whether they generally agree in real life or not. We need to create more division in the world and especially by using situations that don't truly concern us. As far as I know it hasn't been done yet.

G.Q.

Paul.

:laugh:

Quote from: astfgyl on September 04, 2020, 11:17:13 PM

G.Q.

Paul.

:laugh: :laugh:

Sounds like you all need a good hug from our good friend Donald. I'd love a round of golf and a few brandys with him.

#1255 September 05, 2020, 02:41:10 PM Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 02:47:37 PM by Caomhaoin
I was just watching documentary about the Chinese cultural revolution. I'm sure the soy n'hash brigade will tell me I'm being superficial and lacking nuance, but it's strikingly similar to the BLM campaign in the US, and elsewhere, in 2020. Fuck this for a laugh, lads.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on September 05, 2020, 02:41:10 PM
I was just watching documentary about the Chinese cultural revolution. I'm sure the soy n'hash brigade will tell me I'm being superficial and lacking nuance, but it's strikingly similar to the BLM campaign in the US, and elsewhere, in 2020. Fuck this for a laugh, lads.

This is about as enlightening as an unqualified "The Trump administration are fascists!"

Yeah 'superficially' but you need to see the 'nuance'

All the public humiliation, destruction of monuments, re-education. It's essentially the same thing. Cultural Marxism lil' nig.

Really? That's the nuance? Okay, so now it's about as convincing as the countless examples of parallels in this thread between Trump's administration and fascism.

All depends, and I do mean all depends, on which worldview lens you're committed to identifying with.

Life hack: you're better off not committing to any.

Dunno lad, some compelling parallels to be drawn though.

I'm a bit bored as it's siesta time and everyone is asleep and I'm exaggerating my adherence to that 'worldview' if you want to call it that. I mean, you make yours as clear as day, no matter the claims to the contrary. I hate Marxism and all that lark, and I despise vehemently how it's expressed and lapped up by dumb fucks these days (I don't include you in that).